PDA

View Full Version : My buttons are gone

villadelfia
November 1st, 2016, 18:04
I just updated to 3.2, and well, as I said, my buttons to the right are gone: https://i.imgur.com/5EW5SXk.jpg

If I start the demo campaign it does work.

Any help?

Moon Wizard
November 1st, 2016, 18:09
Was this an existing campaign? Had you ever opened it with v3.2 before?

You can open the library, and click the GM button at the top to get all the buttons you are used to seeing.

Thanks,
JPG

Nylanfs
November 1st, 2016, 19:11
Look at it this way, now nobody can push your buttons...

kp9911
November 1st, 2016, 20:01
Look at it this way, now nobody can push your buttons...

Good God.

ddavison
November 1st, 2016, 20:03
I think there may be situations where the default state doesn't load. You can click on Library and then click GM, Play or turn on individual buttons.

Muagen
November 1st, 2016, 20:27
I ran into this problem as well. In my case, deselecting DOE Base Extension at the launcher brought everything back. You may well want to try disabling your extensions for the moment. Then re-enable them one at a time to see if you can pin down a cause.
**Oh, and make sure you click the Library button! Many of your buttons and some cool new purpose-built UIs are hiding behind that now.**

Nickademus
November 1st, 2016, 20:36
I haven't seen any extensions updated to 3.2 yet, so yeah. You'll have to turn them off for now.

spite
November 1st, 2016, 22:37
As Muagen said, this issue comes up when using the older versions of DOE's extensions. He said he will be releasing the 3.2.0 versions of these following the release of 3.2.0 to live, so if they aren't up already, they should be along shortly. Until then, keep your loaded extensions to a minimum, or if issues arise turn them all off to see if its one of them

dulux-oz
November 2nd, 2016, 03:40
FYI: All the DOE updates have been uploaded.

Krimson
November 2nd, 2016, 03:47
**Oh, and make sure you click the Library button! Many of your buttons and some cool new purpose-built UIs are hiding behind that now.**

That is neat! That makes things way faster to use.