PDA

View Full Version : Interest Check...Against the Slave Lords 5E Alternating Fridays 9p EST

GunbunnyFuFu
November 1st, 2016, 12:30
Good day!

I'm looking to see if anyone would be interested in running through a modified "Against the Slave Lords" in D&D 5E. We'd be doing every other Friday from 9p to Midnight (or thereabouts) Eastern Standard Time. We'd get kicked off in two weeks from Friday with Chargen. I've got a tabletop group that I run this for, and running it here on FG is an excellent way to make sure things are relatively balanced out, etc.

Characters would be core D&D (from the PHB, no 3rd party) with the 27 point array build. If there is a sizeable interest, I'll push forward with the game after setting up the campaign page, lining out campaign rules, etc.

EDIT: Forgot to add that I have an Ultimate license.

GB

BDaniel
November 1st, 2016, 13:03
I am down for some Against the Salve Lords. It is also late enough not to interfere with hunting......unless I kill one.

Teufelhunde87
November 1st, 2016, 13:17
Would love to join, but I just committed to a Friday group in that time frame!

mmurray821
November 1st, 2016, 14:43
I'd be down for it. The groups I applied to haven't gotten off the ground and running yet so I'm gameless :(

Litvyak
November 1st, 2016, 15:27
Count me in!

santhinal
November 1st, 2016, 16:09
may i join? been looking for a 5e party for a week now and i have two characters made and ready to use with slight adjustments if i'm in. or i can make a new one within 2 hours if needed.

Jimbo
November 1st, 2016, 22:09
If you can tolerate a fairly new player I'd love to join if you use teams speak or some form of chat. I'm learning the ropes in some other groups so I'm not totally new but still learning.

crankdawg47
November 2nd, 2016, 01:31
I'm DTP. never played this story line but I'm experienced in 5e and FG so I can help with the character/ability setups if needed.

GunbunnyFuFu
November 2nd, 2016, 01:55
OK. It appears there is ample interest in it...I'll get things ordered on my end, and get a campaign page set up, etc.

Fatherdeath
November 2nd, 2016, 04:56
if there's still room im interested

richg
November 2nd, 2016, 06:25
Count me as SUPER interested!

JohnD
November 2nd, 2016, 07:30
Watching....

TrainofPain
November 2nd, 2016, 23:56
Good day!

I'm looking to see if anyone would be interested in running through a modified "Against the Slave Lords" in D&D 5E. We'd be doing every other Friday from 9p to Midnight (or thereabouts) Eastern Standard Time. We'd get kicked off in two weeks from Friday with Chargen. I've got a tabletop group that I run this for, and running it here on FG is an excellent way to make sure things are relatively balanced out, etc.

Characters would be core D&D (from the PHB, no 3rd party) with the 27 point array build. If there is a sizeable interest, I'll push forward with the game after setting up the campaign page, lining out campaign rules, etc.

EDIT: Forgot to add that I have an Ultimate license.

GB

BDaniel sent me here. Game looks good let me know if you have a spot for me.

Phenrig
November 3rd, 2016, 00:17
I am interested and have a friend who is interest as well. I would like to play a half-orc fighter, that is a former enforcer for a low level crime syndicate. My friend would be playing a halfling rogue that was in charge of said criminal organization.

i3ullseye
November 3rd, 2016, 00:20
Seems like you have more than enough interest hehe, but if people don;t pan out, I think i am ready to jump back into an online game.

GunbunnyFuFu
November 3rd, 2016, 03:48
Game is full..I'll advise here when openings happen.

JohnD
November 3rd, 2016, 05:49
Did not take long.

GunbunnyFuFu
November 3rd, 2016, 12:44
Not at all!