PDA

View Full Version : Just bought C&C

goodmanje
October 31st, 2016, 07:33
So far I'm impressed with how polished this ruleset looks to be. The included adventure has nice player maps and the GM maps have all the encounters pinned. Time to read the rules and find a game I can join!

damned
October 31st, 2016, 11:17
So far I'm impressed with how polished this ruleset looks to be. The included adventure has nice player maps and the GM maps have all the encounters pinned. Time to read the rules and find a game I can join!

Run one!
Go on! You know you want to... :)

goodmanje
October 31st, 2016, 16:16
I will once I'm familiar with the rules! I haven't done the GM thing in over 20 years but I'm already planning Pathfinder and Savage Worlds adventures. Probably taking on too much at once.... lol

JohnD
November 1st, 2016, 06:33
Jamie, hit me up at the end of our SW TWD game Tuesday night... I can probably give you the 30 minute tour to hasten your learning curve... we'll just have to plan for a different evening than Tuesday.

Talyn
November 1st, 2016, 16:07
Can you give a tour for two? :p

goodmanje
November 1st, 2016, 20:07
Jamie, hit me up at the end of our SW TWD game Tuesday night... I can probably give you the 30 minute tour to hasten your learning curve... we'll just have to plan for a different evening than Tuesday.

Sounds good John, thanks!

Varsuuk
November 23rd, 2016, 23:54

I'm new to both SW & C&C as in haven't played either.
I've completely read the SW base rule book (but that means little, i have poor retention until as do something a lot of times, then I'm a go-to source as long as I am kept in practice. Back in 79-92, I knew my stuff ;)

C&C, I own books but only have read through A class or two past Ranger (think that's what want to try most atm) and then skimmed things to understand siege and other stuff, but really I'd be relying n age old AD&D memories.

I became a Walking Dead fan only last year, finally had time to binge. I kill a zombie with Eugene's mullet if I could find a game night I could join. Closest is one starting on Sundays 2pm EST. Sun is great but middle of day makes me fear missing some if wife needs something or wants to go out on errands midday.

Also interested in any old C&C action with experienced DM. Iran we once talked about you doing old 1e conversions to C&C - main reason decided to check out the ruleset.

Contact me if you get any spots even if just one shot, temp or trial spots. No offense taken if no chemistry match.

I had a blast playing last 30 mins of BadaBing, but I swear the bathroom incident WASNT what it looked like...imajussayin...

Andraax
November 24th, 2016, 00:09
I may have an opening in my Sunday night game (7-10pm US/Central) and my Tuesday night game always has openings (8-11pm US/Central).

JohnD
November 24th, 2016, 02:29
I have a game on Thursday night Central time if anyone wants to observe. I'd offer player slots but the roster is already quite full.

Crisp
January 21st, 2017, 06:47
John - I would be interested in observing, have C&C and am thinking about running a game. This would be my first and I would like to see how the FG plays.

JohnD
January 21st, 2017, 09:35
Cool. My next scheduled C&C game isn't until the 28th though. If that's still fine drop me a pm.

Good choice on your purchase.

Crisp
January 21st, 2017, 16:32
Thanks John, that could work, Thursday nights I am usually free.

JohnD
January 21st, 2017, 16:43
I'll let you know when I run my Thursday game again... have taken a short break because of the holidays and other real life inconveniences.

Crisp
January 21st, 2017, 21:10
Thanks John - I may actually be in Andraax's game :)

JohnD
January 22nd, 2017, 07:24
Thanks John - I may actually be in Andraax's game :)

He runs a great game... solid introduction to C&C on tap for you there.

Crisp
January 23rd, 2017, 02:28
I would still be interested in knowing when you play and if there are opening. Also would like to observe a game.