PDA

View Full Version : New Player LFG +8 to +10 GMT Saturday nights

lindamus
October 30th, 2016, 02:56
Hello all,

I'm an English speaking expat living in a Asian country. I am looking for a group to play Pathfinder (or similar game).

- edit -
I have found the LFG template and have added the information below. - Sorry.

FG Licence: Free - if I am able to find a group I will upgrade to a Paid version.
Time Zone: Im in the +8 Time zone
Day of week: Prefer weekends, Sat night or Sunday afternoon.
Term: At the moment I am looking for Medium to long term, but will enjoy a short term/once off just to see how the software works.
Voice: Yes. I have most voice based communications software available and am able to use / download product of choice.

Game System Preferred: I prefer fantasy, in the 3.5 or Pathfinder rule set.
Game System Experience: I have played lots of different systems, DnD (1, 2, 2.5, 3, 3.5, 4, 5), Pathfinder, Call of Cthulhu, Role Master, Traveler, Starwars (d6) and many other d20 based systems.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Little to none. I have played around with the tutorials and have watched the videos and read the manual.

Character Type Preferred: I normally play a thief in the d20 based systems.
About me: Expat living and working in an Asian country and am wanting to play table top role playing games. It is difficult to find something similar here and my old group back home only plays once a month and the outlay for FG is a bit steep to justify for only 1 player. We are a group of old friends that have been playing for over 20+ years. Engineer by profession, married with kids.

Thanks.

Thanks.

lindamus
November 1st, 2016, 09:50
I have updated the post with additional information.

GunnarGreybeard
November 1st, 2016, 10:18
Running on that time frame you may want to contact spoofer (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/member.php?18119-spoofer). I think his game is full but that's the time frame he usually runs his sessions on. He might know of others too.

lindamus
November 1st, 2016, 10:20
Thanks for the information.

damned
November 1st, 2016, 11:23
Lindamus - send me your email via PM.

spoofer
November 1st, 2016, 14:05
Hey there,

Man, I was recruited for that exact time slot two weeks ago. Bummer. I sent you a message. Can you play on Tuesdays?

Kevin

lindamus
November 1st, 2016, 17:24
Hey there,

Man, I was recruited for that exact time slot two weeks ago. Bummer. I sent you a message. Can you play on Tuesdays?

Kevin

If the game on Tuesday's is in the +8 to +10 time zone, I should be able to make it.

Thanks.

spoofer
November 2nd, 2016, 00:19
It is! I live in Japan GMT+9. We play from 7:30 to 10:30. I can push back the time a bit if it is too early for you.
It turns out that last night, we decided to quit our Star Wars game, and we are going to start Storm King's Thunder in two weeks.
There was only three of us and we want five, so I am once again recruiting.

Ohhh.... I see that I have a PM.... I will reply to that. :D

K.

spoofer
November 2nd, 2016, 00:27
Ohhh.... I see that I have a PM.... I will reply to that.

Haha. That wasn't you. It seems that D&D in the GMT+8 to GMT+10 time zone is growing!! Yeah. I am going to send you a PM now.

Kevin

lindamus
November 2nd, 2016, 14:09
Thanks Spoofer.