PDA

View Full Version : Still accepting players for Thursday sessions

October 28th, 2016, 20:54
We have 2 dedicated players right now, we've only done one session so far and it was awesome but we could always use some more players.
We meet on Thursdays at 5 pm mountain time. If you are interested private message me, or check out my game calender under fear and loathing in merkoth.

Thanks!
Jonathan.

TrainofPain
October 28th, 2016, 21:42
It shows your game on Friday.

With that said, I am interested in playing...I will say this, I am new to the D&D and FG. I do not have a game package just yet but if the enjoyment stays high then I will purchase a package. If you have ultimate and do not mind someone learning then I would definitely be interested in playing.

irish_carbomb
October 29th, 2016, 03:33
Come try it out.. You can play with the demo version. And if you have any problems we should be able to help you out.. To play you will need the FG Demo and a Free copy of LogMeIn Hamachi, and then skype also..

Thanks

damned
October 29th, 2016, 05:15
It shows your game on Friday.

With that said, I am interested in playing...I will say this, I am new to the D&D and FG. I do not have a game package just yet but if the enjoyment stays high then I will purchase a package. If you have ultimate and do not mind someone learning then I would definitely be interested in playing.

It may be that you havent set your timezone in your forum settings. If that is the case then it will show the time as UTC I believe.

robjoliu
October 30th, 2016, 02:48
We'll help you out.

curbry
October 30th, 2016, 14:46
I'd be interested in playing. Do you still have room available?

Mr. Phoenix
October 31st, 2016, 23:22
not sure if you have any room left, but i would love to join if you do.

Erimikos
October 31st, 2016, 23:37
I sent a private message Sunday morning with a character concept showing interest and just realized I did not also post my interest here as a response...

So.. Yea.. Just doing what I should have done earlier and making a note here too. Lol