PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player LF Weeknight Game Mon Tues or Wed EST US Time Zone prefer 5E

Vhudoo
October 28th, 2016, 18:57
FG License: Ultimate
Time Zone: Eastern, Washington, DC Metro Area
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Looking for a somewhat regular group to play 1/week or every other week. Available to run in the evenings past 7pm from Monday through Wednesday.
Term: Interested in finding a good group to play on the regular
Voice: I haz voice

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E
Game System Experience: I originally started playing dnd with the original red box set. I moved on to 2nd edition, 3rd, then took a break because of life. I have some experience with 5e. Also played and familiar with Rifts.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: I'm new to fantasy grounds. I originally started playing online via roll20. Looking to try out fantasy grounds. Technically I'm literate so expect to have a quick ramp up on how the platform works.
Character Type Preferred: Varies, I like to make useful characters so if we already have five wizards, I'm not going to add a sixth.

About me: Hello, I've played d&d for a good portion of my life and only stopped once I gained a family of my own and friends moved away. I recently acquired the itch to play again on the regular especially with the 5e system out now. I'm easy going and can adapt to situations. I prefer a balance between in-character and out of character joking around. I have a family with two kids and work in tech. Just looking to find some gamers that I can enjoy a beer with, roll some dice, and earn some loot.

TrueUltimate
October 28th, 2016, 19:15
I am interested my FG liscence is the normal one for 39.99 my time zone is New York or eastern time zone I have Monday through Friday available after 5 pm I am also looking for a group to play with I don't have anything like voice chat
I prefer 5e I also originated from roll20 and looking to see what Fantasy Ground has I vary on the type of characters I like it depends on the type of situation my experience is 4e and a fair bit of 5e
I love the whole idea of making a character adventuring and seeing what kind of adventures are there to look forward to the chance of playing the adventure.

Jimbo
November 1st, 2016, 16:50
I'd love to adventure with you guys. I'm fairly new to FG and D&D but I'm learning fairly quickly . I sounds like you need a dm which can be a challenge to find I think. I tend to lean toward fighting classes rather than casters while I'm learning. I much prefer a game with speech capabilities as the flow is so much better. I hope you get a viable group together I would love to play.

crankdawg47
November 2nd, 2016, 01:28
My brother and I would be interested in playing with you guys. We had a Wed night game that fell through. you can get the full details here (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?34412-LFG-2-Player-LF-Wednesday-Game-EST-US-Time-Zone-prefer-5E).

Let me know I've got a D&D itch that needs scratching.

mmurray821
November 2nd, 2016, 03:26
Still trying to find a game. Haven't played much FG, but played DnD since the beginning.

robjoliu
November 3rd, 2016, 01:19
Same here. Add me in. Just need a Dm now lol