PDA

View Full Version : Long Time Gamer Looking for a game

bpowell
October 28th, 2016, 18:13
I do not know if this is the proper place to be posting this, but I can currently looking for a game. I have planed RMC for many year and have even GMed in the past. But I have not been running RM for while and am looking to get back into it.

-BP

hawkwind
October 31st, 2016, 13:46
There is room in my game, we aim to play on Monday's for a couple of hours from about 8pm GMT

bpowell
November 3rd, 2016, 23:13
There is room in my game, we aim to play on Monday's for a couple of hours from about 8pm GMT

I just use the free license. What do you use for voice?

-BP

hawkwind
November 4th, 2016, 19:03
its all in my signature, Team speak and i have an ultimate licence

bpowell
November 4th, 2016, 20:08
its all in my signature, Team speak and i have an ultimate licence

I would love to joining if you have room and are looking. I would just need some info on the campaign and the type of characters you are looking for.

-BP

hawkwind
November 5th, 2016, 08:14
I would love to joining if you have room and are looking. I would just need some info on the campaign and the type of characters you are looking for.

-BP
The Campaign is set in Forggoten Realms, the well known the Fantasy world, with the five current players being around tenth level. We currently have two clerics, a warrior monk, a untypical rogue and a mage. We play for around two and a half hours most Mondays at 8pm UK London time. There is Room for another player and if you want to play we have friendly npc fighter you can use for a session or two . There is a huge thread on this forum which I use for game announcements

bpowell
November 5th, 2016, 14:33
The Campaign is set in Forggoten Realms, the well known the Fantasy world, with the five current players being around tenth level. We currently have two clerics, a warrior monk, a untypical rogue and a mage. We play for around two and a half hours most Mondays at 8pm UK London time. There is Room for another player and if you want to play we have friendly npc fighter you can use for a session or two . There is a huge thread on this forum which I use for game announcements

I am reading the thread. I would be able to play at the time designated (would be a late and long lunch, but do-able). I see in the thread you have someone playing the Tank (fighter). With RMC I could do a Paladin, but that might clash with the two clerics. The Rm Ranger is not the best character type. Does the RMC variant have the "Dabbler/Magent" class?

-BP

hawkwind
November 6th, 2016, 11:27
no nothing from any of the companions. the player with the tank left and we keep his character around as second character for the mage or for newbies to try out the campaign for a few sessions before committing to rolling up thier own character

bpowell
November 6th, 2016, 15:19
no nothing from any of the companions. the player with the tank left and we keep his character around as second character for the mage or for newbies to try out the campaign for a few sessions before committing to rolling up thier own character

I "TANK" very well. Just do not know if I can do the whole third person bit. :) I have been reading the thread, but I though you have a fellow playing the NPC. And I would be happy playing a straight Fighter, just bight change out the character after the first few sessions to resolve the personality quirks.

-BP

bpowell
November 7th, 2016, 14:37

I was wondering if you were planning on playing this evening, and if you would like me to sit in and just "observe".

-BP

hawkwind
November 7th, 2016, 15:32
we are planning to though I might be running a little lat but the server and TS channel will be live, I'll leave the MPC free for you to look at

bpowell
November 7th, 2016, 16:14
I will get online and be a "fly on the wall" unless you wish to introduce me as a new player.

-BP