PDA

View Full Version : [LF(G)(P)] Looking for something new. [Time in post][EST]

rpg_7
October 28th, 2016, 09:59
Hey all.

I've been getting real burnt out on D&D and Pathfinder as of late. I am looking to do something new.

I don't care what it is. If anyone wants to G.M, play, learn something new or simple offer suggestions throw it here.

I am down for pretty much anything. I would recommend going off pre-existing systems (1st post so I can't link), but if there is interest enough in something not supported let's see what we can do to put something new together.

Right now I definitely have availability on Thursdays anytime. I am in EST don't mind having to adjust for zone.

I have been bantering on on /r/lfg for two weeks on D.Ming a D&D 5e group on Tuesdays, but if that doesn't come to fruition within the next week that day will be open.

As for play setup I am ultimate so if at the end of the day if I D.M anyone can play. Outside of that we'll see the interest.

Dirtilus
October 28th, 2016, 16:03
What about Shadowrun or one of the new Star Wars games? Or D20 Modern kinda espionage theme if you want to stay with a store game.

rpg_7
October 29th, 2016, 06:56
I am not too familiar with EU Star Wars so I am outside my comfort running anything for it. Would play but I really couldn't run anything.

As for D20 modern I have a few old drafts for campaigns so I could run or play in it.

Shadowrun would be awesome, but from what as I know 4e was the last thing anyone worked on as far as a . I am really not too familiar with it's mechanics. I know a good bit of lore and have played Shadowrun Returns.