PDA

View Full Version : LFG: 1 player, weeknights CST, Ultimate liscense DnD 4e or 5e

mistermurse
October 27th, 2016, 03:46
I am new to fantasy grounds with experience in 4e (own the books) with no experience in 5e outside of what is purchased. I can be in it for the long haul with play times being in the evenings around 8pm cst. I am currently the DM for a local group in 5e and miss the player aspect.

As far as playing goes I have in the past played a dragonborn sorcerer bent on attaining godlike recognition via a cult with an open hatred for minotaurs, a lawful good pacifist cleric who gets smited (smote?) every time he causes physical harm. A pyromaniac wizard who died at level two because he couldn't tame a fire beetle and accidently set the entire building on fire. A naïve ranger that wanted to tame every creature he came into contact with.

Role playing is not an issue with me, especially with the right group.

Please message me with information or questions!
- Murse

damned
October 27th, 2016, 04:03
Welcome mistermurse you will usually find much more success if you approach GMs that are running games in your availability. Many times GMs do not have to chase players as enough players respond to their LFP posts. Convert your availability to all the major timezones (that includes non US timezones) so that you recognise more quickly what games do fit your schedule.

mistermurse
October 27th, 2016, 04:07
Welcome mistermurse you will usually find much more success if you approach GMs that are running games in your availability. Many times GMs do not have to chase players as enough players respond to their LFP posts. Convert your availability to all the major timezones (that includes non US timezones) so that you recognise more quickly what games do fit your schedule.

Thanks! I will do that

Pramxnim
October 27th, 2016, 04:51
Hey there, if you're available to play Sunday at 1pm CST, our group is currently playing through the Scales of War adventure path using 4e, and we have an opening for 1 more player. We're currently level 6, and the game calendar is here if you want to check it out: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=2029