PDA

View Full Version : TeamSpeak3

Mr Hale
October 26th, 2016, 21:56
I just got the above and a headset, but I cannot get my PC to hear the headset. Any Ideas????
Also, can anyone suggest, by name a headset?
The one I bought is designed for xboxone, but I was told as long as it is a 3mm plug it should work on PC. I know it may just be the wrong type of headset.

JohnD
October 26th, 2016, 21:57
Did you run the config in ts?

LordEntrails
October 26th, 2016, 22:06
Also, make sure the headset is plugged in before you start teamspeak. Shouldn't matter but...

As for brands, I like Logitech. They are what I consider business grade for the most part. Not the cheapest, not the best audio, but reliable.

Zacchaeus
October 26th, 2016, 22:12
There are so many possibilities here that it's hard to give any kind of clear guidance.

Before you can get it to work on TS you'll need to get it to work on Windows. It's also not really clear what your problem is; Do you not hear anything or is it your microphone which isn't working? Can you hear sound on Windows but not on TS? Is windows recognizing your microphone? Have you set that as the default advice? Do you have a soundcard? The list of potential things that you need to check is extensive.

damned
October 27th, 2016, 03:24
First make sure Windows sees it and is using it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-wu3hBS9pc
Then set TeamSpeak to also use it - Settings -> Options -> Playback and Settings -> Options -> Capture