PDA

View Full Version : Experienced D&D (New to FG) player LFG

Marzion
October 25th, 2016, 16:18
HI folks, I just got myself the Standard membership long with the PHB Deluxe and I am ready to dive into D&D 5e. I have been playing D&D since the early 80's when I started with the original game (Red Box). Unlike most I absolutely loved 4e and had some of my most exciting adventures playing it. Nonetheless, I have all of the hardcover core rule books for 5e and I'm ready to jump in. I am on Eastern Standard time and I am very available. I would even be interested in mini adventures and skirmishes. I usually play a Wizzy but would be more than happy to play any class that your group or campaign needs if required. Thanks.

-Marzion

LordBalkoth
October 25th, 2016, 20:22
Are you only looking for 5e at this point?

Gwydion
October 26th, 2016, 03:07
HI folks, I just got myself the Standard membership long with the PHB Deluxe and I am ready to dive into D&D 5e. I have been playing D&D since the early 80's when I started with the original game (Red Box). Unlike most I absolutely loved 4e and had some of my most exciting adventures playing it. Nonetheless, I have all of the hardcover core rule books for 5e and I'm ready to jump in. I am on Eastern Standard time and I am very available. I would even be interested in mini adventures and skirmishes. I usually play a Wizzy but would be more than happy to play any class that your group or campaign needs if required. Thanks.

-Marzion

Just had a spot open up for my unknown whom game starting this Sunday at 6:00 am MDT. It's in the game calendar if you want to sign up. It's a fun module and I'd love to have you if you are interested.

vodokar
October 26th, 2016, 04:54
If you are open to learning a new game, I am currently seeking players here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?34619-Halloween-One-Shot-for-DCC-RPG. Time and day TBD.

Marzion
October 26th, 2016, 05:35
Are you only looking for 5e at this point?

Yeah, even though I love 4e, I really want to give 5e a try. :))

Marzion
October 26th, 2016, 05:36
Just had a spot open up for my unknown whom game starting this Sunday at 6:00 am MDT. It's in the game calendar if you want to sign up. It's a fun module and I'd love to have you if you are interested.

I will Gwydion!! Thank you.

Marzion
October 26th, 2016, 05:39
If you are open to learning a new game, I am currently seeking players here: Time and day TBD.

At this point I am really excited to try 5e. I would certainly be open to trying new things later on. I really appreciate your invitation, sincerely. :))