PDA

View Full Version : 30-day trial for subscriptions replaced with 30-day money back guarantee

ddavison
October 25th, 2016, 16:18
Due to limitations with PayPal and how they were applying this, we have discontinued the 30-day trial. Instead, we will offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.

Contact [email protected] and provide the order id # if you are at all unhappy with your purchase. 30 days is the guideline, but we are flexible and would prefer for you to have a sufficient amount of time to play with the system, work through the learning curve, set up issues, etc.

vodokar
October 25th, 2016, 22:03
You, sir, are one of the kindest people I know. I don't know why anyone would be that dissatisfied enough with Fantasy Grounds to feel the need to take you up on it, but I'm sure it will happen. It's always a good thing to keep customers satisfied if you can within reason though and such gestures do mean a lot.

gaara6666
October 26th, 2016, 00:10
Seconded. I just hope people who dont seek outout and are frustrated when they buy it take the time to ask the community or watch videos rather than just rush to get moneyback.

MadBadHare
October 27th, 2016, 18:41
You just have to admire a company that stands behind their product, works to make certain all issue are handled, and continues to bring new feature and content. You truly get an immense amount of value for the dollars spent. No complaints here.
Keep up the great work guys