PDA

View Full Version : [LFP][Pathfinder] Monday Weekly 7 pm PST Reign of Winter 1/2 through book 5

DeadlySecret
October 25th, 2016, 00:46
Hi there. I am recruiting experienced Pathfinder player because this is a high level game. We are currently in book 5, sand boxing our way to a conclusion. The players are currently on Earth, the year is 1918 and they are in Russia. Let me know if you would like to be our 5th!

Weekly, Monday 7 pm PST/PDT
Voice Required: Ventrilo
License: Ultimate

- Starting at LVL 13
- 140,000 gp (25% Weapon, 25% Defense (this includes any protective magic items such as rings and amulets) , 30% Magic, 15% disposable, 5% on ordinary gear)
- 2 Traits
- Medium speed XP
- Max starting health for your classes HD (take average health every level after that)
- Races Allowed: Human - Will have to discuss other if you don’t want to be human.
- All classes are allowed except for 3rd party, Occult and NO Vigilantes, Summoners or builds focused on summoning. Cavaliers are allowed but keep in mind that your mount may not always be able to go with you and will be in harm's way.)
- No Evil
- 20 point buy for stats
- No 3rd party material (period)
- No Psionics, Mystic Adventures, Unchained or Occult
- You can use campaign settings, player companion and similar Paizo content as long as it is not a trait from another Adventure Path.

Let me know a little bit about your experience and game style if you're interested!

DeadlySecret
October 26th, 2016, 18:16
Still open to a 5th player.

DeadlySecret
October 28th, 2016, 16:56
It seems no one wants this opportunity.

DeadlySecret
November 5th, 2016, 07:35
Repost, opening recruitment to anyone.

DeadlySecret
November 6th, 2016, 09:13
Anyone up for the task?

damned
November 6th, 2016, 11:41
Sometimes posting a short session recap after each session helps inspire someone....

DeadlySecret
November 9th, 2016, 07:23
Yeah it's hard to not spoil the lovely unknown with this one.