View Full Version : D3D and Access Issues with Enhanced Images Extension

Salva
October 21st, 2016, 00:06
Hello, this extension is great!!!
Sadly im having trouble using it.
The client got this messages:

Runtime Error: D3DXCreateTexture failed - D3DPOOL_SYSTEMMEM
Network Warning: Unable to locate requested file 'campaign/temp/mask_snapshot_Oswald_1477003280'
Network Warning: Unable to locate requested file 'campaign/temp/drawing_snapshot_Oswald_1477003281'
Network Warning: Unable to locate requested file 'campaign/temp/drawing_snapshot_Oswald_1477003282'
Database Notice: Campaign saved.
Network Notice: 'Oswald' disconnected
Network Notice: 'Oswald' connected
Script Error: [string "campaign/scripts/char.lua"]:30: attempt to index global 'inspiration' (a nil value)
Network Warning: Unable to locate requested file 'campaign/temp/drawing_snapshot_Oswald_1477004245'
Network Warning: Unable to locate requested file 'campaign/temp/mask_snapshot_Oswald_1477004246'
Network Warning: Unable to locate requested file 'campaign/temp/drawing_snapshot_Oswald_1477004247'
Network Warning: Unable to locate requested file 'campaign/temp/drawing_snapshot_Oswald_1477004439'
Network Warning: Unable to locate requested file 'campaign/temp/mask_snapshot_Oswald_1477004440'
Network Warning: Unable to locate requested file 'campaign/temp/drawing_snapshot_Oswald_1477004441'
Network Warning: Unable to locate requested file 'campaign/temp/mask_snapshot_Oswald_1477004442'
Network Warning: Unable to locate requested file 'campaign/temp/drawing_snapshot_Oswald_1477004443'
Network Warning: Unable to locate requested file 'campaign/temp/drawing_snapshot_Oswald_1477004444'

The image loads but the mask appears all on every time so i have to disable the mask on discovered areas every time.
Help will be appreciated.
Thank you very much

Zacchaeus
October 21st, 2016, 00:17
This looks like you are having a permissions issue. Make sure that you have full read/write access to the FG data files.

Salva
October 21st, 2016, 00:30
Hi Zacchaeus, i do have full read/write acces
I have also other extensions that works correctly.
:cry:

damned
October 21st, 2016, 00:54
PC and NPC tokens should only go on the top layer. Right click and release token scale and redo. One or more of your tokens being scaled is causing the label issue.
You very likely have an extension conflict - what extensions are you using?

Salva
October 21st, 2016, 01:37
Hello Damned!
I have this extensions active:
5E Alternative Inspiration 5 Slots
5E Font - 14 Points
Combat Timer
DOE Base Extension v1.2
DOE Sound v1.0
Effect Targeting Enhacement
Enhanced Images (CoreRPG+)

I realese token scale and redo and the names are ok 15785 but when i scroll to zoom in the client view this happens:
https://screencast.com/t/oMcG1NLjGfM
and you can see some lines more highlighted that the rest.
Maybe is becasuse im running the host and also the client?
Thank you very much

Salva
October 21st, 2016, 01:56
I just run FG with only 2 extensions and now is working almost fine but token that i put in the second layer doesnt appear in the client.

Zacchaeus
October 21st, 2016, 02:38
As damned says you can only place Tokens for PC and NPC on the top layer. See also post #1 of this thread for other gotcha's.

The other thing I'm wondering about is the file error. Do you have your images in folders within the images folder?

Salva
October 21st, 2016, 04:32
As damned says you can only place Tokens for PC and NPC on the top layer. See also post #1 of this thread for other gotcha's.

The other thing I'm wondering about is the file error. Do you have your images in folders within the images folder?

I have alaready place all PC and NPC tokens on the top layer but i though i can place other type of tokens like effects tokens in the middle layer but when i do so they dont appear in the client. They only does when i place them in the bottom layer.

The image with the issue is in this path: C:\ProgramData\Fantasy Grounds\campaigns\Coppernight Hold Delve\images
Should i change them?

Are this lines normal?: 15786

Thank you very much

Salva
October 21st, 2016, 04:48
I just delete some pins from the bottom layer to place them on the upper layer and now i cant do anything with the image nor the program. When i click on any part i get this message: Runtime Error: Exception: bad allocation :(

Salva
October 21st, 2016, 04:59
I force the close of FG and reopen it and no issues until know except for the lines
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=15786&d=1477020746

Trenloe
October 21st, 2016, 16:59
A few comments based on the recent posts:
- Tokens are fine on any layer. But, as has been mentioned - don't put PC/NPC tokens on any layer but the top layer as the players can only interact (move, target, etc.) with tokens on the top layer.

I force the close of FG and reopen it and no issues until know except for the lines
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=15786&d=1477020746
This sometimes happens as a grid is on each layer and at certain zoom levels it might not full align through all layers. Usually zooming in and out with the mouse wheel a couple of times fixes it. Or you might have to adjust the zoom slightly.

Salva
October 21st, 2016, 20:18
Thanks Trenloe for the comments.
I think im not being very clear with my words (my english is not very good).
Maybe this video can illustrate what i mean when i say that when i place a token (no PC nor NPC) in the middle layer it doesn appear in the client view. Is not a big issue and i can anyway make complete use of the extension but is good to know what im doing wrong or whats not working as i understand it should: (right view is the server, left the client):
https://www.screencast.com/t/HRnRXR9xvVh
Thanks

Zacchaeus
October 21st, 2016, 23:18
Hmm, not at all sure what is going on there, since I can't reproduce that. What tokens are you using?

Salva
October 21st, 2016, 23:30
Im not sure if i understand right your question but im using .png files and i have make test with differents ones to see if that happens with one on particular but it doesnt. :confused:
In the other hand i tried what Trenloe suggest
This sometimes happens as a grid is on each layer and at certain zoom levels it might not full align through all layers. Usually zooming in and out with the mouse wheel a couple of times fixes it. Or you might have to adjust the zoom slightly. but with no luck, is there another way to "fix" the lines: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...6&d=1477020746

Thank you very much

Zacchaeus
October 21st, 2016, 23:43
Yes I should have been clearer, I meant what token package. But if you have tried various different ones then the theory that I had was that it was a problem was a token one is a non starter. Sorry.

Trenloe
October 22nd, 2016, 00:25
For the token issue (I'm unable to recreate also):
1) Does it only occur when you put the token on the middle layer immediately beneath a token on the top layer? Or does it do it no matter where you put the token on the middle layer?
2) If you right-click on the "hidden" token and select Visibility -> Set Always Visible does that make a difference?
3) Clear the player cache (click the "nuke" button in the top right of the "Join Game" screen).

For the line issue:
1) What grid resolution (pixels per square) are you using?
2) What is the resolution of the map?
3) Is there a grid within the map image?
3) If you nudge the grid (left, right, up down) using the grid fine controls on the toolbar does the thick line go away?
4) If you increase/decrease the grid size using the + and - button does the think line go away?

Salva
October 23rd, 2016, 02:05
Hi Trenloe, i cast your powerfull spell
3) Clear the player cache (click the "nuke" button in the top right of the "Join Game" screen). and the two monsters died inmediately.
No more grossy lines nor issues placing tokens in the middle layer.
Thank you very much!!!

Salva
October 24th, 2016, 07:51
Look that one bigger monster has come to life:

i got an error again today when i get my players to my game.
FG crashed with many errors and i had to disable the extension to be able to play.
Now i am making tests by my own with a clean copy of the image (no tokens, no pins, no nothing) and when i share it i got this messages errors:

Runtime Notice: Host session started
Ruleset Warning: imagecontrol: Could not find zoom status icon () for control (features_image) in windowclass (imagewindow)
Ruleset Warning: imagecontrol: Could not find zoom status icon () for control (play_image) in windowclass (imagewindow)
Script Warning: onZoom: Recursive control event or call terminated (imagecontrol:play_image) "This one repeated several times"
Script Warning: onZoom: Recursive control event or call terminated (imagecontrol:image) "This one repeated several times"
Network Warning: Unable to locate requested file 'campaign/temp/drawing_snapshot_Oswald_1477290687'
Network Warning: Unable to locate requested file 'campaign/temp/drawing_snapshot_Oswald_1477290688'
Network Warning: Unable to locate requested file 'campaign/temp/drawing_snapshot_Oswald_1477290689'
Network Warning: Unable to locate requested file 'campaign/temp/drawing_snapshot_Oswald_1477290690'

The image finally loads on client but i have fear i will have problems with my players.
The second time i share the image i got this:

Runtime Notice: Host session started
Ruleset Warning: imagecontrol: Could not find zoom status icon () for control (features_image) in windowclass (imagewindow)
Ruleset Warning: imagecontrol: Could not find zoom status icon () for control (play_image) in windowclass (imagewindow)
Script Warning: onZoom: Recursive control event or call terminated (imagecontrol:play_image) "This one repeated several times"
Script Warning: onZoom: Recursive control event or call terminated (imagecontrol:image) "This one repeated several times"
Network Warning: Unable to locate requested file 'campaign/temp/drawing_snapshot_Oswald_1477290687'
Network Warning: Unable to locate requested file 'campaign/temp/drawing_snapshot_Oswald_1477290688'
Network Warning: Unable to locate requested file 'campaign/temp/drawing_snapshot_Oswald_1477290689'
Network Warning: Unable to locate requested file 'campaign/temp/drawing_snapshot_Oswald_1477290690'
Script Warning: onZoom: Recursive control event or call terminated (imagecontrol:image)
Runtime Error: D3DXCreateTexture failed - D3DPOOL_MANAGED
Network Warning: Unable to locate requested file 'campaign/temp/drawing_snapshot_Oswald_1477290865'
Network Warning: Unable to locate requested file 'campaign/temp/drawing_snapshot_Oswald_1477290866'
Runtime Error: Exception: bad allocation

And then FG crashes.....

I have made test with other low quality images with no problem but with better quality ones i get problems like the client being unable to resize the image. Is there a limit size for images (havent seen one)?
The one that has the issue is 7.21MB and 5455 x 7500 pixels. Maybe thats why is producing trouble?

Thank you very much

Trenloe
October 24th, 2016, 08:09
@Salva - when you are testing have Windows task manager open and see how much memory fantasygrounds.exe is using when you start to have issues. I'd recommend trying to reduce the size of the image file if you're using a lot of memory. FG is a 32-bit application so can't use all of your computer memory, it is limited.

Are you using 32-bit or 64-bit Windows? If you're using 32-bit you will have issues when memory use for fantasygrounds.exe gets above 1.6-1.7GB, if running 64-bit Windows you'll have issues above 3.5GB.

damned
October 24th, 2016, 09:44
They are large images. I rarely use an image over 1mb
I am curious - is your campaign called Temp? or Campaign?
Ive never seen a Temp subfolder or images created/stored in the campaign root...

HoloGnome
October 24th, 2016, 14:15
If using the layers extension, you should try to keep your maps to 500K or smaller (and more like 1-200K, if possible - the smaller the better to limit memory management issues in FG). Use .jpg compression when ripping maps and go as low as you can on quality. Even at relatively high compression factors, most .jpg maps for RPG still look OK.

The layers extensions is going to triple the transfer to the clients, since it has 3 layers. So, if you are trying to use a 7mb map, you could be out of luck. The smaller the size of your map, the faster the transfer to clients and the less likely you will be to run afoul of memory management issues in FG.

Also, note that if you pre-apply a number of tokens on various layers and rotate them in different positions, the clients will not necessarily have the correct token orientation until you touch or re-rotate the ones on your master map.

Trenloe
October 24th, 2016, 17:55
The one that has the issue is 7.21MB and 5455 x 7500 pixels. Maybe thats why is producing trouble?
I've just done some testing with an image of this resolution (dimensions: 5455 x 7500) and it takes the following amount of memory when opened: 1 layer - 314MB (extension disabled), 3 layers (extension enabled) - 960MB. This is a lot of memory in a 32-bit application. Recommendation: reduce the resolution (pixel dimensions) significantly.

Salva
October 24th, 2016, 21:14
@Salva - when you are testing have Windows task manager open and see how much memory fantasygrounds.exe is using when you start to have issues. I'd recommend trying to reduce the size of the image file if you're using a lot of memory. FG is a 32-bit application so can't use all of your computer memory, it is limited.
Are you using 32-bit or 64-bit Windows? If you're using 32-bit you will have issues when memory use for fantasygrounds.exe gets above 1.6-1.7GB, if running 64-bit Windows you'll have issues above 3.5GB.

When loading FG it uses around 2,500 MB for the host or client (not sure which is one o another) and around 3,000 MB for the client or host. No changes when the issues appears only a mensage: "Runtime Error: Exception: bad allocation" on the host.
I have to say that yesterday when i disabled the extension i was able to load the original image of about 7.21 MB with no great issues, only that players couldnt rotate their tokens. The image takes some time to upload to my players but finally it did and we played normally.

They are large images. I rarely use an image over 1mb
I am curious - is your campaign called Temp? or Campaign?
Ive never seen a Temp subfolder or images created/stored in the campaign root...
The name of my campaign is “Coppernight Hold Delve” and is located in “C:\ProgramData\Fantasy Grounds\campaigns\Coppernight Hold Delve” and has the next archives: 15846
The images are inside “images” folder.
Is there any difference in loading FG with the integrated grafics card or with an NVidia Proceesor in an laptop?

-Finally i saved the image for web and reduce it to 2.52 MB
-Open host and client on mi lap.
-Open the image in the host and get “Runtime Error: D3DXCreateTexture failed - D3DPOOL_MANAGED” Close the console (GM) and was unable to rezise the image (can only see the upper left corner.
-I Close and reopen the image a couple of times and sometimes it opens normally but other times i got this message:

Network Warning: Unable to locate requested file 'campaign/temp/drawing_snapshot_Oswald_1477334794'
Network Warning: Unable to locate requested file 'campaign/temp/drawing_snapshot_Oswald_1477334795'
Script Warning: onZoom: Recursive control event or call terminated (imagecontrol:image)

-I close host and client and reopen them and in client got this message:

Network Notice: Client ruleset download complete
Runtime Error: Unable to create directory: C:/ProgramData/Fantasy Grounds/cache/Coppernight Hold Delve/usersettings
Runtime Error: Unable to save file (C:/ProgramData/Fantasy Grounds/cache/Coppernight Hold Delve/usersettings/hotkeys.xml) - Error (13): Permission denied

-Close the message.
-On host i open the image: no issues. Then share to client: gray image. Sync image but no luck. Reshare image: no luck. Close image on client and reshare from host and client crashed (no change in memory ussage).

I found this: When i open the images only with the host active no issue nor menssages appear, so it seems the problem is when the client is active.
Then i change the image to the "5E sample campaign" image folder and found no issues nor messages in open or sharing it. This makes me wonder that the problem has something to do with the campaing folder?

I will make more test with the image on the new campaign and try to delete files from the "problematic" campaign to see if that solves the problem.
Thank you very much.

PD: Same problem with the new campaign :(:(

Salva
October 24th, 2016, 21:53
I rezised the image: Monster dead so far.....
So it seems the issue has direct relation with the image size and the file size? o just the image size?
In that case which will be the max image size and the max file size?
Thank you very much.

LordEntrails
October 24th, 2016, 22:16
I rezised the image: Monster dead so far.....
So it seems the issue has direct relation with the image size and the file size? o just the image size?
In that case which will be the max image size and the max file size?
Thank you very much.
Image size.

File size impacts how long it takes to share and to store. Image size is how much RAM is required to have the image open and usable.

Trenloe
October 24th, 2016, 22:20
Please refer to details here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?20231-Enhanced-Images-(layers)-for-FG-3-0-CoreRPG-(and-rulesets-based-on-CoreRPG)&p=296075&viewfull=1#post296075

Memory issues are related purely to the image dimension, not the file size.

FG is a 32-bit application and has only a limited amount of memory that it can use - it doesn't matter how much memory your computer has. As such, if you're using a lot of resources, then you will need to be aware of this and adjust as necessary. If you are going to open a lot of maps/images at the same time, these will all use computer memory. So, if you want to open a large sized map, then you will have to close the other maps/images currently open, and so will the players.

The smaller size (width x height) you make your maps and images and better. If you're using a map, use 50 pixels per 5 foot square. If you have a huge map, split it into smaller maps.

Don't load lots of tokens in your \tokens directory - these are all loaded into memory when FG starts.

Trenloe
October 24th, 2016, 22:34
Moved the posts to do with this issue to it's own thread. This issue seems very specific to Salva's system.

@Salva - please provide some details of your system:

Operating system - type, version and if 32- or 64-bit.
Version of Fantasy Grounds. Get this from the top right of the first page.
Which ruleset are you using and what version are they? Get this from the chat window after you've loaded Fantasy Grounds.
What extensions are you loading and what are their versions? Most of this will come from the FG chat window after loading.
How many tokens (number and total size) do you have in <FG app data>\tokens (and the sub directories).
What modules are you activating? Which are you sharing with the players?
Are you using any cloud backup applications on your FG data? (Box, DropBox, Google Drive, Drive, etc.).

I'd recommend you do testing in a CoreRPG campaign - v3.1.7 live, with only the enhanced images extension enabled. Keep checking on the memory used by Fantasy Grounds.

Salva
October 24th, 2016, 23:10
If you have a huge map, split it into smaller maps.

A great solution for not having to loose quality on image, thanks!!!!!

Don't load lots of tokens in your \tokens directory - these are all loaded into memory when FG starts.
Good to know, i will clean some of these that im currently wont use.

@Salva - please provide some details of your system:

Operating system - type, version and if 32- or 64-bit: 64-bit
Version of Fantasy Grounds. Get this from the top right of the first page:
Which ruleset are you using and what version are they? Get this from the chat window after you've loaded Fantasy Grounds.: -5E ruleset v3.1.7 for Fantasy Grounds
Copyright 2015 Smiteworks USA, LLC and CoreRPG ruleset v3.1.7 for Fantasy Grounds
Copyright 2015 Smiteworks USA, LLC
What extensions are you loading and what are their versions? Most of this will come from the FG chat window after loading.
-Effect Targeting Enhancement v0.5 for FG v3.1.5 5E ruleset.
Designed and Implemented by TASagent.
Copyright 2016 Smiteworks.
-Enhanced Images (layers) v1.0.8 for FG V3.1.3 CoreRPG ruleset and rulesets layered on top of CoreRPG. Copyright 2015 Smiteworks.
Converted from the DrZeuss's 4E extension by Trenloe.
-DOE Base Extension v1.2
The Base Extension for all Dulux-Oz Extensions (DOEs). Includes an Alternate ColourGizmo allowing the use of Hexadecimal Colour Codes to set a User's Dice Colours.
For Fantasy Grounds v3.1.7+, the CoreRPG Ruleset and selected child Rulesets.
Copyright ©2004-2016 Peregrine I.T. Pty Ltd.
-DOE Sound Extension v1.0
An Extension that intergrates and automates sounds using Syrinscape.
For Fantasy Grounds v3.1.7+, the CoreRPG Ruleset and selected child Rulesets.
Copyright ©2004-2016 Peregrine I.T. Pty Ltd.
How many tokens (number and total size) do you have in <FG app data>\tokens (and the sub directories).: 2844 files, 61 folders, 297 MB, but going to clean them
What modules are you activating? Which are you sharing with the players?:
I had a lot open. Actually only have “La Casa de La Muerte by TelArin” not shared, “Doe Sound Manual” not shared and Core rules (player one shared).
Are you using any cloud backup applications on your FG data? (Box, DropBox, Google Drive, Drive, etc.).: Nope

Thank you very much

Trenloe
October 24th, 2016, 23:19
Hi Salva - this is very much looking like FG was getting overloaded on your system.

Reduce the number of tokens you have in your tokens directory. Copy them to another location to allow you to do some testing with much less tokens - in the long run make them into FG token modules you can activate just when you need them.
Only share player modules with the players. Do not share scenario modules with the players - this has a big impact on player side resource use. The GM should share individual scenario records when needed - and clear up sharing (remove the (p) or (s) icons) when no longer needed. As the GM don't keep modules you don't currently need open in the library.
Reduce the resolution of your main maps/image that you plan to keep open.

After you've done all this, clear the player cache again before doing testing with a player instance connected.

Hopefully this will make a difference.

Salva
October 25th, 2016, 00:42
I'd recommend you do testing in a CoreRPG campaign - v3.1.7 live,

I Forget to say that Im not sure if i understand this or how to do it.

Hi Salva - this is very much looking like FG was getting overloaded on your system.

Reduce the number of tokens you have in your tokens directory. Copy them to another location to allow you to do some testing with much less tokens - in the long run make them into FG token modules you can activate just when you need them.
Only share player modules with the players. Do not share scenario modules with the players - this has a big impact on player side resource use. The GM should share individual scenario records when needed - and clear up sharing (remove the (p) or (s) icons) when no longer needed. As the GM don't keep modules you don't currently need open in the library.
Reduce the resolution of your main maps/image that you plan to keep open.

After you've done all this, clear the player cache again before doing testing with a player instance connected.

Hopefully this will make a difference.

Memory has passed from 2,500 MB and 3,000 MB to 1,941 MB and 1,583 MB.
First test with the rezised image: OK
Second test with the unrezised imaged but optimized in file size 2.52 MB: OK (takes longer to load)
Third test with the original image (the huge one in file and image size): OK (takes much longer to load).
Its pending the test with real players and anyway im planning to use, like you suggested, a smaller map (gonna Split the actual one).
Thank you very much

PD: Is there a max or recommended image size or just i have to try the smalller posible?

Trenloe
October 25th, 2016, 02:18
I Forget to say that Im not sure if i understand this or how to do it.
CoreRPG is a Fantasy Grounds ruleset, just like 5E is a ruleset. You can create a new campaign using the CoreRPG rules - it is a lot lighter than the 5E ruleset. Testing in CoreRPG reduces a lot of the FG code and so can help identify if there is an issue elsewhere. v3.1.7 is the current "live" release of Fantasy Grounds (not the test release).

PD: Is there a max or recommended image size or just i have to try the smalller posible?
Go for the smallest you can live with.

As I mentioned in post #26, the issue is running out of the limited memory that the 32-bit Fantasy Grounds application can use. To the best of my knowledge there is no equation available that accurately estimates the amount of memory that a specific image will use. The more pixels an image has the more Fantasy Grounds memory it will take when it is opened in FG. You might be able to open two maps that are 10,000 x 10,000 pixels in size (probably not with the layers extension), but I'd be surprised if you could open three or four of them at once and still use Fantasy Grounds reliably! As Fantasy Grounds frequently has multiple windows open (all taking resources) it is best to make sure that each individual map/image is as optimized as it can be. Sorry, I know this doesn't give you a definitive answer to your question.

UPDATE: I've just done some testing with a few really large image files (10,000 x 10,000) and I can only open three of them before FG starts to behave weirdly and give very similar errors to those reported earlier in this thread.

Salva
October 25th, 2016, 02:32
CoreRPG is a Fantasy Grounds ruleset, just like 5E is a ruleset. You can create a new campaign using the CoreRPG rules - it is a lot lighter than the 5E ruleset. Testing in CoreRPG reduces a lot of the FG code and so can help identify if there is an issue elsewhere. v3.1.7 is the current "live" release of Fantasy Grounds (not the test release).
Ok got it.

Sorry, I know this doesn't give you a definitive answer to your question.
Actually it does, you have been very clear on what was making the trouble and many ways to fix it so thank you again.
The only thing that is pending is the test with players but i think it will be succesfull.
Cheers!!;)

damned
October 25th, 2016, 02:47
Hii Salva - I dont think there is a hard and fast recommendation on dimensions other than smaller is better....
One more thing that might be affecting this - if you rework an image and change its dimensions but keep the filename the same - eg you overwrite the file in the images directory there is a quirk (bug) where the files original dimensions are retained.
Give the file a new name or make sure FG knows you deleted the old one first - eg delete - let F refresh and then copy in again.
That might have been causing some of your issues in post #23

Salva
October 25th, 2016, 03:11
Hii Salva - One more thing that might be affecting this - if you rework an image and change its dimensions but keep the filename the same - eg you overwrite the file in the images directory there is a quirk (bug) where the files original dimensions are retained.
Give the file a new name or make sure FG knows you deleted the old one first - eg delete - let F refresh and then copy in again.
That might have been causing some of your issues in post #23
Hi damned, i actually saved each change with a new name to be able to test each one but if you dont point this, it will be sure that, one way or another, i would keept the same filename, so thank you for the info!! Only one question and to know: which kind of refresh you refer to? Closing and reopening FG o just closing and reopening the image/map icon? Or other kind of refreshing?
Thank you very much

damned
October 25th, 2016, 03:21
You know when you delete an image in the images window and then it comes back if its still in the images folder - that might be sufficient... cant say 100% for sure... :)