PDA

View Full Version : LFP 1 - The Curse of the Crimson Throne - Campaign

dellanx
October 23rd, 2016, 22:02
FG License: GM has Ultimate License
Game System: Pathfinder, 3.5

Time Zone: Central Time USA,
Day of week and time: Saturday starting at 10 PM until about 2 AM Sunday.
Game status: Started, about to start adventure path.

For synopsis check out:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?33746-LFP-2-3-Players-3-5-Karvosa-Campaign-Home-Brew-followed-by-The-Curse-of-the-Crimson

Planned Frequency: Weekly

Term: Long term game

Text or Voice: Text ONLY.

Roleplay & Combat mix: 25 RP /75 Combat +/- (this varies for the last 5 sessions this has been closer to 70 RP / 30 Combat)
Number of Players in game & needed: Have 2 full time players and 1 part time player, looking for 1 more

Character starting level & equipment: The characters are part of the story I prefer to have ne player take over one of the existing characters

Available: Human Male Druid Lvl 3, Human Female Fighter Lvl 3 and Human Female Cleric lvl 3

Character restrictions: If you wish to generate a PC contact GM, use of PC Gen is required

New Players: GM is able to train in use of FG

Scario: The world is Golarion, on the continent of Avistan, country Varisia. The party is in Korvosa. They are content, a party member just married a gang leader's daughter, life is good, and they are looking to find the enemy. They may get their wish! This is an adult game, the region is full of sins and vices, be prepared to be immersed in a world of colorful detailed experience, treachery and extreme violence. Be a hero!

Rules: https://www.d20pfsrd.com/

DeadlySecret
October 24th, 2016, 02:34
I would be interested in this listing. I would like to play something like a Sorceress or Witch perhaps. However, I use HeroLab and if using PC Gen is a requirement I will not have an interest. I can however import herolab into FG just fine. So let me know.

dellanx
October 24th, 2016, 19:16
That would work. I will PM you later. 3rd lvl character.