PDA

View Full Version : Dm looking for new players

October 23rd, 2016, 15:05
Hey all, my name is Jonathan, and although I'm a tad bit new to fg, I've been a Dm for almost 5 years. I offer a fantastic mixture of combat strategy and role playing that is never dull or boring. I'm running 5th edition right now and have a great campaign lined up, all i need are the players.

FG License: standard
Game System: D&D 5th edition

Time Zone: mountain

Day of week and time: Thursday evenings
If new game, planned start date: early november
Planned Frequency:weekly, but I'm flexible with that of course.

Text or Voice: either or.
Voice software used: skype

Roleplay & Combat mix:50/50

Number of Players in game & needed: as many as want to play :)

Character starting level & equipment: start at level 1 with appropriate equipment
Character restrictions:none

Details of your scenario: you start in the tavern of Queen's town, a town for the poor and less fortunate who would otherwise over populate the city of Merkoth. the Queen built the town right outside the city gates and it has become hub for trading gambling thieving and other diabolical things that the town guards cant seem to control. you'll have the choice as a group to choose whether you take on jobs outside the town for varies well to do's or if you want to dabble in the politics of queen's town and either help the thieves guild rule it, or make it safer for its people by helping the town guard.

Link to Gamecalendar page:

OldJarhead
October 23rd, 2016, 21:17
I can't believe there are no replies to this yet.

My Thursdays are open if not starting too late. I'm in US Central time zone and available from 6:00 to 10:00 pm. I enjoy role-playing and I'm not a "rule nut". Let me know.

irish_carbomb
October 23rd, 2016, 21:45
I would be interested in talking with you about joining up.. I just got back into D&D after 25 year hiatus.. Got into Fantasy Grounds with some friends, but it kinda fell apart. I started DM'ing Lost Mine. I have two PC's already rolled at lvl one. Pretty flexible on days and am in Pacific Time.

Thanks

slipplen
October 23rd, 2016, 22:43
Totally interested! Thursday works for me. I'm eastern time so after 5:00pm your time I'm available.

Teufelhunde87
October 23rd, 2016, 22:47
I'm interested, but I'm East Coast and I would need to see how late the start time would be. I have a 3:30am (EST) Reveille call!LOL

thejaven
October 23rd, 2016, 22:50
Hi.
Definitely interested in joining. I'm relatively new to FG (played a few one-shots during FG-Con).

Open to any class, but i do have a Gnome Druid ready to go. 7pm+ Central time works best for me.
Thanks!

Jay

Lec
October 23rd, 2016, 22:54
I'd be interested as well :)

Thursdays work for me but I'm EST so I would need to see how late a start the game would be. Also, I've never played 5e before or really used FantasyGrounds (mostly done Pathfinder in-person games). I don't mind grabbing a rulebook and learning it though.

October 23rd, 2016, 23:11
Wow thanks everyone for your responses. I'm in mountain time and would be wanting to hold sessions between 5-10. I also can only use Hamachi log me in to play. If no one minds using that than I'm happy to have you aboard. :)

October 23rd, 2016, 23:24
Love it, I too am not a rule nut I'd love to have you. I'm thinking of starting around Nov 11.

zolrac01
October 23rd, 2016, 23:27
I can't believe there are no replies to this yet.

My Thursdays are open if not starting too late. I'm in US Central time zone and available from 6:00 to 10:00 pm. I enjoy role-playing and I'm not a "rule nut". Let me know.

I would love to jump in on this, but I only have demo. Still on fence about purchasing until I have played a few games. I'm an all in type person, so I could see myself buying everything if warranted.

OldJarhead
October 24th, 2016, 00:07
I'm interested, but I'm East Coast and I would need to see how late the start time would be. I have a 3:30am (EST) Reveille call!LOL

Semper Fi Warrior!

robjoliu
October 24th, 2016, 00:36
Right here.

October 24th, 2016, 02:15
for everyone interested go find my caleader page its called fear and loathing in Merkoth, for some reason i cant post the link here but please sign up there.
we will start on november 10th at 5pm mountain standard time.

richg
October 24th, 2016, 05:08
Very much interested!

Teufelhunde87
October 25th, 2016, 00:29
Semper Fi Warrior!

UH-RAH ! Semper Fi! Nice to see fellow Jarheads on here!
Greg

Historiker
November 6th, 2016, 18:27
Is it too late to discuss signing up? I am also a newbie to RPGs, although I did play AD&D in Jr. High school (I am now 48 though). I am very interested in a regular Thursday evening/night game and I too am in EST (so Central time is fine with me as well).

santhinal
November 6th, 2016, 18:57
i hope to see some of you guys in this he runs a fun campaign based on last thursday i rly enjoyed myself as a mildly suicidal drow sorcerer :D (by suicidal i mean i was in the front-line using burning hands more often than not XD)

Historiker
November 11th, 2016, 16:43
Great game last night, thanks for being so patient with a new player.

santhinal
November 11th, 2016, 17:08
no thank you for joining us :D was alot of fun like usual, and thanks for putting up with me too i know i was a bit commanding in some of those fights :D

jozef321
November 11th, 2016, 18:24
are you still looking for new player's. im available to play anytime thursday

santhinal
November 11th, 2016, 18:29
up to the dm but i will tell you we already have 6people.

StintedVisions
November 16th, 2016, 06:07
This sounds fun, what time were you looking at playing?