PDA

View Full Version : LFG: 1 player. Anytime or Day other than Saturdays

TrainofPain
October 23rd, 2016, 05:55
I currently only have the demo or free version of Fantasy Grounds but am planning on upgrading that sooner than later. I am currently in California so my time zone would be Pacific. As far game times, I am available for anytime except for Saturday's from 3pm-6pm PDT.

I would like to find a multiple groups to play through multiple games. The more variety the better because I want to get as much experience as possible and continue to grow my knowledge so maybe one day I can DM/GM my own game. I am looking for games Sunday-Friday prefer to run Sessions weekly or bi-weekly (the more the better). I am not interested in one-shots at this time but more of the multiple sessions.

As far as Voice/Text groups. I would highly prefer voice groups. Text is not something that I am too interested in at this time. I most likely already have every voice software that anyone would be using for their games.

Game System Preferred: Do not have a pref. Although the 1 session I did play was Savage Worlds Ripper's resurrected.

Game System Experience: I have literally played 1 Session and absolutely loved it!

Character Type Preferred: Have not found my specific type of character just yet so I'm still open and currently theory crafting a char perfect for me.