PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player LF Weeknight Game Tue Wed or Thurs 6PM GMT/1PM EST/10AM PST prefer 5E

Rick2wise
October 19th, 2016, 22:27
FG License: Standard
Time Zone: GMT UK
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Looking for weekly game on Tues/Weds/Thurs (3 to 4 hours)
Term: Long Term preferred
Voice: Skype. Discord, Teamspeak or anything else as required

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E
Game System Experience: AD&D, D&D 3.5 E and D&D 5E
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Completely new

Character Type Preferred: Magic User/Spellcaster/Healer

About me: I played role playing games and D&D for many years in my teens and early 20s. After a substantial break I have started playing 5E D&D. I have never had enough of playing D&D and I only stopped before because I moved around alot for work and it was a real struggle to find new groups. Even though I have only been playing 5E for a few months I have already obtained all the core books and played in several online games.

If you give me a spot I promise I will always be punctual, polite and respectful of the entire group. D&D is a group experience so I believe I should play my part in order for everyone (including the DM!) to have an enjoyable and fun time. I love everything about D&D, the roleplay, the combat, the problem solving and the exploration.

I look forward to hearing from you if you have a spot in your group for me. Thanks for reading.

Rick