PDA

View Full Version : New Game: Reign of Winter AP

Blahness98
October 18th, 2016, 04:22
Game is full. Thank you for your interest!

FG License: Ultimate License, anyone can play.
Game System: Pathfinder

Time Zone: Central Time USA (Currently GMT-5, will be switching to GMT-6 in a month)
Day of week and time: Wednesdays, 8:30pm (or 9pm) to 12am.
If new game, planned start date: November 2, 2016
Planned Frequency: Weekly
Term: For the full AP
Text or Voice: Text Only
Roleplay & Combat mix: Depends on the players. Standard Paizo AP. If given character background, I will attempt to weave in some sort of sub plot to the game to allow for more RP opportunities.
Number of Players in game & needed: Have 4 players, need 1 more.
Character starting level & equipment: Starting at level 1 with average gold for selected starting class. Using a 15 point buy for character creation.
Character restrictions: Specifics are held on outside forums, but I have most books so most a lot of stuff is allowed. No 3rd party, however.

Details of your scenario: It has been a century since the immortal witch Baba Yaga last visited the world, and the hour draws nigh for her return. But when she fails to appear in the frozen realm of Irrisen to usher in its newest ruler, pockets of winter begin to grow throughout the Inner Sea region. After 1,400 years of perpetual winter, the icy curse of Irrisen is spreading! What links do these strange blizzards and swaths of wintry landscapes have with Irrisen, and is there any truth to the growing rumors that the Witch Queen Elvanna has taken full control of the realm? Can her plans for the Inner Sea be thwarted, or will the Reign of Winter engulf the world?

I am planning on running the full length of the Reign of Winter campaign. I have an existing group of players that are coming from a campaign that needed to be shelved. We are still in the planning stages, so nothing has yet to be decided. I am using an outside forum to track the game and disperse information to the players, so a potential player would need to sign up on that forum. There is no calendar page as I have yet to actually use one beyond the initial start of a campaign.

Planned start date in November, but could start earlier or later depending on the group and when I finish the first module. With the holidays approaching, there may be times that the game is skipped due to family events. I will attempt to run every week unless I do not have at least four players.

Any questions, feel free to let me know via a post here or a PM.

Lec
October 19th, 2016, 15:42
I'd be interested in playing. I'm new to playing on Fantasy Grounds though I've played in-person pathfinder for a year or so now. I'm EST time and would be available Wednesday nights.

Blahness98
October 19th, 2016, 20:58
I'd be interested in playing. I'm new to playing on Fantasy Grounds though I've played in-person pathfinder for a year or so now. I'm EST time and would be available Wednesday nights.

I have one other player in communication with me at the moment. If I haven't heard back from him, I will drop you a PM.

lacker
October 20th, 2016, 23:13
If you are still looking I am interested.

Blahness98
October 21st, 2016, 14:17
Alright, I have my players and have written down Lec and Lacker as alternates. I will send PMs in case something falls through.

Thank you for the interest!

Lec
October 21st, 2016, 19:07
Alright, I have my players and have written down Lec and Lacker as alternates. I will send PMs in case something falls through.

Thanks for the update. Keep me in mind if someone falls through and have a great campaign. Reign of Winter sounds like a fun AP.