PDA

View Full Version : Upgraded from demo version, to Ultimate Edition, but it still says free version

coltsnrock1010
October 18th, 2016, 00:27
After seeing that you could only create demo campaigns using the free trial(which was not stated on the website), I payed for the monthly 10 dollar subscription so I can start my own campaign. However after putting the license key in, it still says im using a free edition and can only create demos. Did I just get ripped off or is there a way to fix this?

Trenloe
October 18th, 2016, 00:35
You haven't been ripped off.

Run an update after you've put the license key in the settings window.

And to address your other comment: On the FG home page, the demo license clearly says "Demo with your Friends" while the standard says "Build Your Campaigns". While it's understandable you might not have fully understood the differences this implied, the FG website is showing that there are clear differences and that the (free) demo license allows you to just "demo" the application.

ddavison
October 18th, 2016, 03:03
If it is still not working for you, please email [email protected] and include a screenshot (Alt+PrintScreen) of you FG Settings window. We have seen some cases where people use the forum activation code instead of the license key or other cases where a 0 and O are mixed up.