PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player LF Weeknight Game Mon/Tue After 7PM EST D&D 5E

timmer13z
October 17th, 2016, 22:48
FG License: Ultimate License
Time Zone: EST Toronto, Canada
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Looking for a weekly game that starts any time after 7PM EST on Monday or Tuesday evenings.
Term: Long Term preferred
Voice: Voice Chat Game Only - Skype, Discord, Google Hangouts preferred

Game System Preferred: D&D 5e
Game System Experience: Have been playing since the playtest and have run and organized for Adventurer's League at my LGS. Have been playing D&D and other TTRPGs for the better part of my life.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Have been using FG to run and play in games online for the last 2 years.

Character Type Preferred: Can play anything, but prefer Bard (Knowledge), Cleric (Life), Barbarian (Bear Totem). I will almost always multiclass at some point, usually around level 4 or 5.
About me: Not much to say that has not been said above already. I love playing TTRPGs, especially D&D 5e. I make friends quickly and I am always a team player. I would like to think I am a welcome addition to any party that needs me. I am okay with short notice, just need 10 or 15 minutes to throw a character together. I look forward to gaming with you and your group.

You can check out my Google+ Profile here https://plus.google.com/+TimMcDonald-YourHumbleGM