PDA

View Full Version : Mix of official races and classes

bnickelsen
October 17th, 2016, 20:55
So how do I give access to my players to the Genasi race that is in "Princes of the Apocalypse"? I feel I am missing something here

Zacchaeus
October 17th, 2016, 21:19
The Genasi is available in the Elemental Evil Players Guide which you can buy in store and came free with one of the modules but I can't remember exactly which one now. OotA possibly?

LordEntrails
October 17th, 2016, 22:40
It came with PotA :)

Zacchaeus
October 18th, 2016, 00:25
Ok, then OP you must have it already. Check your modules.

bnickelsen
October 19th, 2016, 16:28
I just purchased it. it was only 2.99. Thank you for all the replies.

rob2e
October 19th, 2016, 20:57
If you ALREADY had Princes of the Apocolypse module, you ALREADY HAD Elemental Evil, smiteworks will refind the $2.99 if that's the case. Elemental Evil is part of the purchase from the PotA module.

bnickelsen
October 20th, 2016, 15:10
If you ALREADY had Princes of the Apocolypse module, you ALREADY HAD Elemental Evil, smiteworks will refind the $2.99 if that's the case. Elemental Evil is part of the purchase from the PotA module.

With Princes of the Apocolypse, it had the Genasi race and some spells, but to access it I had to load the whole module. The Elemental Evil Mod includes 4 races and some other items and is accessible to the players without haveing to share each item. Unless I am missing something else? Anyone from Smiteworks want to comment?

Trenloe
October 20th, 2016, 15:19
Unless I am missing something else?
Yep. The player guide (D&D Elemental Evil Player's Companion) came as a separate module with the adventure module purchase.

See the second line of the description here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store/product.xcp?id=WOTC5EEEPC

"This module is included for free with the purchase of the D&D Princes of the Apocalypse module for Fantasy Grounds"

Send an email to [email protected] and ask for a refund on your player's companion purchase.

Nylanfs
October 20th, 2016, 16:09
It's a completely separate module that should be showing up in your library.