PDA

View Full Version : Longtime Group Looking for 2 More

greyyone
October 16th, 2016, 20:34
FG License: i.e. GM has Full so players need at least Lite.
Game System: D&D 5E
Time Zone: Mountain
Day of week and time: Sundays, approximately 1:00 PM MST
If new game, planned start date: 10/30/2016
Planned Frequency: Sundays, 1 or 2 times a month depending on schedules.
Term: Long term. Current group did a long 4E adventure before taking a break for a year. Looking to get back into with 5E
Text or Voice: Voice and text
Voice software used: Skype and a Facebook group for off session roleplay.
Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
Number of Players in game & needed: Have 3 to 4 players depending on schedule. Need 2 more than can make to each session.
Character starting level & equipment: New campaign will start with 1st level and basic starting equipment
Character restrictions: Only core races and classes. Check with DM if want special.

Characters will be adventuring in the Sword Coast area. Campaign will evolve around what the characters want to do. Will be a mix of dungeon crawling and overland sessions. We are starting a new 5E campaign at 1st level and have plans to continue long term.

Players should have a good knowledge of D&D. Most of our current players have been playing a long time. Our goal is to have fun and roll with whatever happens. I have been playing since the 80's with Basic and Expert editions. We do off-session roleplay on our facebook group as well.

TravisofSpencer
October 16th, 2016, 20:45
Would love to join, but its been a long time since I've played. I've been reading up on 5E and think I could keep up if you'll have me. Not familiar with the sword coast, but could use that in my character development. I played a lot in my youth, so know some of the basics from then, so not a total newbie.

Boujak
October 16th, 2016, 23:25
Hello I would love to join. I haven't played a lot recently but played a lot of 2nd edition in high school. I did DM 5E for my friends but kids got in the way so we had to stop. I would love to play a character in a long term game again. I live in MST time zone so being available for games will be easy.

Thanks

greyyone
October 17th, 2016, 00:23
We have filled up, thanks.

bnason
October 17th, 2016, 16:51
NP, ty for the reply!