PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player LF Any Night-Very flexible New to FG RE-New to RPG

TravisofSpencer
October 16th, 2016, 20:05
Looking to join any group. Any day of the week. Evenings.

I'm in the Eastern Time Zone but keep odd hours so can probably fit any evening game schedule.

Would love to find a core group to play with often. Weekly/biweekly.

No preference on systems, but know D&D best, and have been reading the 5E rulebooks to familiarize myself.

New to FG, Haven't played an RPG in years. Looking to get back into it.

Have Ultimate License.

I have teamspeak.

Would prefer role play heavy games.

I have a 5E character I would like to try out. A multiclass Rogue/Wizard. Basically a womanizing scoundrel. A psuedo socialite that exploits wealthy widowers, politicians and men of fortune. A con man. Using mostly charm and wit to get by, but turning to the magic occasionally when things aren't going his way. A shower of sparks from a Prestidigitation cantrip when kissing a woman(sparks fly), or a warm breeze to remind a widow of her husband at the right moment, and of course nothing beats a good charm person spell to get what you want. Not the best fighter, he avoids it as much as possible, and uses his charm to con others into doing his dirty work.

However, I'm willing to create a new character if this doesn't work for your campaign....I can use it at another point in time.

Starcrawler
October 16th, 2016, 21:17
Sent you a PM :)