PDA

View Full Version : LFG, 1player, 5e, Sunday evenings CDT

jewslox
October 16th, 2016, 15:20
I like games that have 6 or less players. I have free FG license with no experience in FG. 5e experience in person and in roll20. I have played/DM'd the LMoP adventure, so I would not want to play that. Would be really interested in Strahd, Storm King, or experienced homebrew.

I enjoy playing characters that use experiences to influence their character growth. My characters could transform from lawful to chaotic or viceversa. I like playing good characters mostly. I do not like stealing limelight, and I give others the opportunity to use their strengths or make mistakes.

damned
October 16th, 2016, 21:58
Hola jewslox for the most part you will need to also post on GMs recruitment threads too. Visit regularly and convert your availability into EST/EDT, CST/CDT/MST/MDT, PST/PDT, UTC, UTC+1, UTC+2, UTC+9 (Japan), UTC+10/11 (Aus) and UTC+12/13 (NZ) as these are the most common timezones in use. When you see a GM post a game then that matches make sure you ready their post fully and respond how they have requested. 5e games tend to fill up very quickly.

jewslox
October 21st, 2016, 01:54
bump
Edit: Found a group. Thank you!