PDA

View Full Version : Rise of the Runelords,Sat 6pm MST,Text Game

Ferrin
October 16th, 2016, 02:50
Campaign has already started, and we have two players. Nearing the end of Chapter 1, and need 2-3 players to fill spots vacated.

Current Classes:
Barbarian
Fighter

Looking for:
Someone who can commit to the time slot.
Someone who is courteous.

Before you apply, make sure the time slot is going to be good for your schedule for the next few months.

A little about the game:
Time: 6 pm Mountain Time, check the calendar link below for the time in your time zone.
Run Time: 4 hours
Text Only - game is paced at slowest typer's speed and criticism of anyone's grammar is not permitted.
Classes and Race are limited to Core only, any exceptions are decided on by the group.
Can Cross class with only one other class.
You start at Level 3 and will likely level to 4 within an a session or two.
New Players are welcome.
Slow typist's are encouraged to apply, we have a non english speaker currently so you need not worry about dragging everyone down.
I have a full/standard License. So you will need at least a full/standard license.
We use Discord to coordinate during the week.

How to join my game:
Send me a Private Message here on FG, and then apply on the Calendar Page (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=2106). I'll then send you back a message with the discord link. It will have a 24 hour timer. You have that long to login to my discord, from there we will do a short interview and discuss your character. Once your character is done, you will play one session and my other players will have the the opportunity to veto you. If they don't you're in.

Ferrin
October 29th, 2016, 03:25
Still room for 1-2 more.

Ferrin
November 3rd, 2016, 01:41
Still looking for 1-2 players, About to finish chapter 1, and head into chapter 2.