PDA

View Full Version : [LFP] New DM looking for New Players, D&D 5e, Monday, Tuesday, or Friday.

SaintStrelok
October 16th, 2016, 02:32
Day/Time: Monday or Tuesday, 9PM Eastern Time weekly, or Friday 11pm Eastern Time, bi-weekly.
Term: I am planning for a short to medium term group.
Number of players: 3-4
Experience: I am looking for players with less than 2 years experience or no experience in 5th edition.
Mix: 50/50 combat and role play.
Chat:voice, Skype.

I am new to the world of DMing. However, I have played D&D for over 3 years. I am new to FG, and want to get with other new players so we can learn together. I want to make our campaign as fun as possible, with plenty of jokes, amazing kills, cliffhangers, and some bowel loosening moments thrown in on top of it. I am creating a large world for adventures to explore freely, and hope you will join me.

Please let me know what days and time you are available, types of characters you like to play, your D&D experience, and a little about yourself.

Maximus
October 16th, 2016, 02:40
I would like to join your group. I have only been playing D&D for about 6 months, so I am a newbie. I would like to play a Barbarian Half orc. I like to be up front in the battle. Tuesday nights would be best, but I open to any of those days.
Thanks

JohnD
October 16th, 2016, 03:35
Don't forget the baked beans and boiled cabbage. That will take care of the bowel loosening.

Dawgzilla
October 16th, 2016, 04:19
PM sent to you

CHETE79
October 16th, 2016, 04:28
Hello, I would like to join. I have only 6 hours of experience in D&D so Iīm very new. I would like to be a Wood Elf ranger. My first language is spanish but I can try if I can understand the game by skype if not I leave the game donīt worry.. I dont want to slow down the game. At 9pm EST is ok for me, how many hours each game?

Regards

gnombre
October 16th, 2016, 04:58
I'm interested in joining a game like this. I'm a new player, happy to play anything. Available at those times with a preference for Friday.

Chess
October 16th, 2016, 05:38
I'm looking for a game! Available day or night anytime. Only 1-month experience with FG and 5e, but I've learned a lot on the player side. Been playing D&D 20+ years. Only played Gnome Wizard so far in 5e and would like to continue playing that class. Also, I have a Mumble server the group can use instead of Skype (push to talk except DM) cuts down on noise and bandwidth since no video.

Jimbo
October 17th, 2016, 04:51
I sure would like to be a part of your group. I very new myself, but I am learning the basics of adventuring throughout the land. I can be available with notice when you need me and am happy to play a character to round out the party.
I'm looking for a game! Available day or night anytime. Only 1-month experience with FG and 5e, but I've learned a lot on the player side. Been playing D&D 20+ years. Only played Gnome Wizard so far in 5e and would like to continue playing that class. Also, I have a Mumble server the group can use instead of Skype (push to talk except DM) cuts down on noise and bandwidth since no video.

Jimbo
October 17th, 2016, 04:58
Would love to Adventure with you. I am available with notice most days so that is not a problem. I am pretty new but I have gotten my feet wet (just a little). I love to learn any character to round our the party.

Gwiz84
October 17th, 2016, 13:21
I'm interested in your game. I have 4 months of experience myself with 5th edition but I know the rules really well. I'm looking for a game to join and yours sound great! I might be 30 mins late if it's on mondays though, since I gotta get home from school (I live in Denmark so game time is in the afternoon for me and I study webdevelopment) but I speak perfect english.

Grantland
October 17th, 2016, 14:30
Have you found Players? If not I would be interested I am available at any of the days and times listed. I have been playing 5E for just over a year.

timmer13z
October 17th, 2016, 22:14
Well I don't fit the bill for a new player as I have been playing since the playtest of 5e and been playing D&D and RPGs in general for the better part of my life. Recently got out of running and organizing Adventurer's League games and looking for an online game that works with my recent schedule changes. So if you need an extra player to fill the group, I am game and don't mind helping out a little where needed. I can play any class needed for the group. My preference is a Monday or Tuesday game.

StintedVisions
October 18th, 2016, 04:27
I too am interested in a 11pm friday game, I'd probably be about a half hour late for it as it's when I get out of work. But I'm still interested. I have barely any experience in any platform. I've only played a handful of games of 5e and Pathfinder.

Phlyghtt79
October 18th, 2016, 22:40
New(er) D&D player interested in Tuesday or Friday times/slots (preferring Tuesday's - weekly - games). I am very new (just beginning) to D&D 5E, besides a game I have only just begun to play on Saturday evenings I haven't played 5E before. I do, however, have some (limited) experience playing D&D style games such as NWN and DDO (currently playing Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance and Divine Divinity) so I sort of understand how some of the system works. I played very very casual homebrew D&D and a couple games of Pathfinder/3.5E way back too. I have free licence so that may be an issue but I hope not and I have Skype installed and ready to go. Oh, I am in PST timezone (California, USA). I would be willing to play any class/character that would benefit the group but my preference would probably be a multi-classed gnome rogue/sorcerer or something like this. Thanks. I hope to be considered for play and receive a PM. Be blessed :).

Phlyghtt79
October 18th, 2016, 22:43
New(er) D&D player interested in Tuesday or Friday times/slots (preferring Tuesday's - weekly - games). I am very new (just beginning) to D&D 5E, besides a game I have only just begun to play on Saturday evenings I haven't played 5E before. I do, however, have some (limited) experience playing D&D style games such as NWN and DDO (currently playing Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance and Divine Divinity) so I sort of understand how some of the system works. I played very very casual homebrew D&D and a couple games of Pathfinder/3.5E way back too. I have free licence so that may be an issue but I hope not and I have Skype installed and ready to go. Oh, I am in PST timezone (California, USA). I would be willing to play any class/character that would benefit the group but my preference would probably be a multi-classed gnome rogue/sorcerer or something like this. Thanks. I hope to be considered for play and receive a PM. Be blessed :).

If your group is full already and I wont play, if you start a new game (I prefer weekly around midweek and longterm) please keep me in mind. Again, thanks :)

richg
October 19th, 2016, 01:57
If you are still looking for players...I have played around 10 sessions of FG and maybe a dozen sessions of 5E, all as a player. Mon/Tue 9PM ET or Fri 11pm ET work great. As for background, played D&D back when I was much younger (30 years??) and recently got started playing again the last couple of years. Played a couple of sessions at PAX Prime and recently played in a 3 session campaign over the FG-Con weekend.

Cheers!
Rich

thejaven
October 19th, 2016, 03:26
Hi,

My name is Jay. I played D&D when i was younger and am getting back into it. No experience with 5e beyond a couple of 1-shots i played last weekend during FG Con. Would be fun to join a weekly group. Monday or Tuesday would work best for me.

Thanks for consideration.

Character: i'm up for anything but here's one i've been looking to play

Name: "Hopplepuck" Plunken Puckminster
Race: Rock Gnome
Class: Druid
Alignment: Neutral Good
Backstory: Hopplepuck left the College of Oghma at the young age of 75 seeking knowledge and adventure. Through his exploration of the lands, he seeks to add to the already vast knowledge kept in the college's renown Library of Eternal Wisdom. He is perceptive, brave and loyal friend and companion. In his spare time, he will typically be found reading a dusty tome or tinkering with some curious device.