View Full Version : LFP 1 Players for Thursday Game PST Time Zone 5e

DirtyTruth
October 15th, 2016, 21:42
FG License: Standard licence
Game System: 5e

Time Zone: 7:00 pm PST
Day of week and time: Thursday
Planned Frequency: Weekly
Term: The plan is for this to be a long term group.
About me: I am still new to Fantasy Grounds and 5e. This is my first foray as a DM in 5e, so I don't claim to know everything. I want to make this fun for everyone.
Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Skype

Roleplay & Combat mix: The game will be 45% combat and 55% RP. I don't mind table talk, but I am not okay with telling someone what they should do. If you want to make a suggestion, then frame that as your character making a request. I want players who can find interesting ways to play their characters, spells, or abilities. If you want to do something that would be true to your character, then paint that picture for the group and let the dice fly.

Number of Players in game & needed: The group has four player at the moment, but I want to add one more. I am looking for someone who is interested in playing a support role. We recently has two players leave which left a noticeable hole.

Character starting level & equipment: New character will begin at level 4.
Character restrictions: Races/ classes from the PHB, and SCAG can be used. Find the group break down below. I will allow your to roll your stats or use the standard (up to you)

Elf Druid: Circle of the moon
Elf Wizard: Blade-singer
Half-Orc Ranger: Hunter
Half-Orc Fighter: Champion

Details of your scenario: (Content Horde of the Dragon Queen) I will give you the details in PM. You will need to make yourself available some time this week for character creation.

Tylindell28
October 16th, 2016, 00:37
Hey, I would love to join! I've been looking for a thursday game. I know you said you're looking for one person, but my best friend and I have been trying to get into a game together, and thursday is one of the only days she's off of work. Could there be room for us both? If she doesn't want to play a cleric I happily will. We can both commit to a long term game and we both care very much about being punctual and reliable. I would be very greatful if you would allow us to join your guys' campaign.

bnason
October 16th, 2016, 01:00
Heya - would be really interested. More about me here - https://app.roll20.net/users/2539/ben (forgive the R20 link, but it's the easiest way to share).

Let me know if you'd have space. Pretty familiar with 5e but it's been a good year since I've used FG (but I used to make some modules, so should be able to get back up to speed :P)

Cheers,
Ben

DirtyTruth
October 16th, 2016, 01:55
We have filled the group.

Thank you for you interest.