PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player LF Wed-Fri Or Weekend (GMT)-5:00 EST Canada Time zone. Prefer 5E

Dhamon
October 15th, 2016, 20:30
FG License: Standard Paid
Time Zone: (GMT)-5:00 EST Canada
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Wed or Fri anytime after 6:00EST Sat and Sun Starting at anytime on the weekend i like to go for Weekly games
Term: I like to Play in a Long Term Group
Voice: I can do Voice and i am willing to download whichever software the group is using to voice chat during games

Game System Preferred: I like to play D&D 5E
Game System Experience: i Have No Exp with D&D 5E I been Watching Youtube Video to get a Understanding of the System
Fantasy Grounds Experience:No real Exps with Fg Been Reading the Wiki and the Video Links on the Forums

Character Type Preferred: I would Like to play a Human Paladin or some Melee type class

About me:I been Playing Computer and game console Rpg for over 30 years and MMO going back to UO. I am Just Looking to have Fun and meet Some new People.

Mr Hale
October 15th, 2016, 21:28
Hi, my name is Ron and I am west coast of USA.
I am thinking about putting together a 5e D&D on FG and if you are interested in playing in it you can drop me a note at [email protected], It will be faster then on here I am thinking.
I currently use FG for my face to face group, but really want to get into the full online experience of it. I have only been using it for like 8 months.
Anyway, I intend to use TeamSpeak for the voice portion so you will need to download it and get a mic/headset if you do not have one. I downloaded it today to try and get in on a FG Con game but realized I no longer have a headset or a mic. So I will be picking one up myself.
Hope to hear from you.
Ron
[email protected]