PDA

View Full Version : LFP -- D&D 5E group Sat. evening GMT+9

spoofer
October 15th, 2016, 12:33
*** NOTE THE TIME SLOT. Please do not contact me if you live in North America. It is the middle of the night for you. ***

I run a 5e group on Saturday evenings, from 8:00 p.m. GMT+9.
We use TeamSpeak for voice. We are about 70 / 30 combat role playing.
That 30 is pretty much a must, and you will find that you do enjoy the game if you do not like to role play at least a little bit.

New players to both 5E and FG are welcome.

We are just finishing up Princes, and then will decide as a group what to do next.
Edit: It looks like the next adventure will the the Giants one.

I have a bunch of house rules and my own way of doing some things. Rule lawyers and people who approach this game like a chess game are not welcome. I play fast and fuzzy, making a million rules mistakes as a I go, and I expect my players to do the same.

I have an ultimate license. So you do not need a license. Furthermore, owning any of the 5E modules for FG is optional. I can handle players who own them, as well as players who do not own them.

I expect you to attend about 2/3 of the sessions or more. (Sat. is a busy time... )

If you are interested, please message me with:
1. your name
2. your time zone
3. your email address
4. your experience level in FG and 5e (do you need a private training session?)

Kevin

spoofer
October 16th, 2016, 05:23
I keep getting messages from people in North America. Again, I repeat, unless you work a night shift or have some other special circumstance like that, please do not contact me if you live in North America. Our start time is some time between 2 a.m. and 6 a.m. for you, depending on your time zone.

spoofer
October 18th, 2016, 11:52
Update: We have decided to start the Storm King's Thunder in two weeks time.

spoofer
October 20th, 2016, 00:32
I found a player. Thanks everyone for your interest.

lindamus
November 1st, 2016, 10:23
Hello,

if there is an opening available for a new player please let me know.

my LFG post is here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?34697-New-Player-LFG-8-to-10-GMT-Saturday-nights

thanks.