PDA

View Full Version : GMT+2 player LFG

Asterionaisien
October 14th, 2016, 18:14
Hi all, I just recently joined fantasy ground community and i'd like to try it as a player before committing into buying a license.
I'm a veteran DM ( I started playing trpg's about 30 yrs ago) and I'm searching for a long term group willing to accept me as a player and with the patience to teach me the ropes of playing online.
I'm also disponible to play any system and/or role required; I love to play, game system is only a frame imo.
Being italian, i'm in the gmt+2 timezone, and can play starting from 9pm on any day except tuesday and sunday.

Regards,
Ast

damned
October 15th, 2016, 02:42
Welcome Asterionaisien Make contact with Vanethian who is part of a lathe Italian rpg community.
See if there is anything at FG Con 9 this weekend that you can make.
Otherwise apply directly to games that fit your schedule as they are posted.
In most cases GMs dont come looking for players as enough players go looking for them first...

Asterionaisien
October 15th, 2016, 12:49
Thank you very much for your kindness and useful info, i guess that starting over with other italians should be easier on me :)

damned
October 15th, 2016, 14:30
Hah! I dont mean that you should ONLY play with other Italians - I was just suggesting that is another good place to look :)
Tonight in my game I had a Frenchman, an Englishman, an American on a work trip in the UK, another American and an Aussie.
There are less active European players here than Americans but still they are here.
Many people from countries where English is not the first language tend to also find games on local language sites too.

Asterionaisien
October 15th, 2016, 20:41
Well, I look forward to play with people from other countries, i just feel that this platform has a steep learning curve, so before starting DM'ing is better for me to go one step by step;)

damned
October 16th, 2016, 00:03
https://www.fg-con.com/events/the-derelict-call-of-cthulhu/

spoofer
October 17th, 2016, 02:55
Are you free on Saturday afteroons? I am looking for a player for Saturday 8:00 p.m. GMT+9

Kevin

Asterionaisien
October 17th, 2016, 17:44
Thanks, but due to timezone differences it would be in the early afternoon, and on saturday's i do home stuff . I'm sorry:(
Anyway I found other italian players so i'm fine for the time being.
Thank you all for the help!