PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player LF Weekly Game Mountain time USA gestalt 3.5e

Jaekaido
October 13th, 2016, 22:10
Time zone: US mountain time (UTC-7)

Number of Players:myself

Time of Day Available:i cannot play Saturdays, Sundays or Mondays. other than that i am available

Fantasy Grounds License:standard license

Term of game play:looking long term

Voice/Visual: i can do both though i would prefer just voice

Game System Preferred: D&D 3.5e

Game System Experience: i have over 10 years of experience with 3.5

Fantasy Grounds Experience: i have played in one session and have tinkered around locally to familiarize myself to it, but i don't know everything.

Character Type Preferred: a teleporting samurai rogue

About Yourself: well i am very creative and enjoy making jokes. i would prefer to play in a game that is funny but still has a story. i am some what quiet but i will liven up as we go, i promise.

Phlyghtt79
October 13th, 2016, 23:01
Time zone: PST (UTC -8)

Number of Players: me and Jaekaido make 2

Time of Day Available: prefer Wednesday/Thursday evenings after 4pm PDT (UTC -8), may be unavailable otherwise

Fantasy Grounds License: free licence

Term of game play: prefer long term, weekly

Voice/Visual: voice only as I haven't got a webcam (prefer TS)

Game System Preferred: D&D 3.5E or D&D 5E or Pathfinder

Game System Experience: kind of a newbie to tabletop gaming and FG having played only a couple games of Pathfinder like a year ago for FGCon and some very casual d&d homebrew way back, otherwise I play games like DDO and NWN (currently playing Divine Divinity), yup ;P

Fantasy Grounds Experience: pretty green

Character Type Preferred: dps types, especially combat rogue/sorcerer

About Yourself: quiet but i know how to cut loose too, I also enjoy some comedy

Jimbo
October 13th, 2016, 23:02
I have never played but I am enthusiastic about learning. I'm typically available whenever needed with notice and like to have fun and wit. I'm an actor so roleplaying comes naturally to me. With a little patience we could have fun.
Character type preference? Is that for you or me? Samuri is cool. I always wanted to be a monk. rogues are cool too though. Whatever the game needs I guess. hit me back.

Phlyghtt79
October 13th, 2016, 23:15
Jimbo, the preferred characters listed by me and Jaekaido are the characters we want to play, you can pick your own if this happens. Looks like we are starting to get a group together, hmm? We just need a DM, someone with XP on FG and hammer out the rest of details.

Phlyghtt79
October 13th, 2016, 23:16
Looks like we are starting to get a group together, hmm? We just need a DM, someone with XP on FG and hammer out the rest of details.

Jimbo
October 14th, 2016, 07:47
Thanks that occurred to me about ten seconds after I posted my unfortunate informal post. Sorry about that. Super nube. Anyway have you tried a LFDM post? Is that a thing?

Phlyghtt79
October 14th, 2016, 18:29
not a thing but should be, lol

Jaekaido
October 18th, 2016, 11:34
i have decided to run two group of high level gestalt characters and could use some more players if you are interested. here is the link to the forum post

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?34467-looking-for-5-players-for-a-level-20-gestalt-game-for-3-5-D-amp-D