PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a new Pathfider player

Ratupper
October 13th, 2016, 20:58
We're looking for a new player to add to our group of pathfinder players. Our group has been gaming together for 10+ years. The group consists of 3 men and 2 women between 34 and 48. We are currently running Rise of the Rune Lords.

I have an ultimate lic.

One of our players is in Maryland so distance isn't really an issue. We play every Wednesday from 6:30 to 10.

We are looking for a reliable player over thirty that has player pathfinder in the past. We us google hangouts for video calling.

message me back if you are interested.

Phlyghtt79
October 13th, 2016, 22:42
what timezone?

Phlyghtt79
October 13th, 2016, 23:12
37 years old and living in California, I need more info so I PMed you Ratupper.

DeadlySecret
October 14th, 2016, 01:14
Hello, I am interested in this listing if it's for a PST/PDT time zone. I work until 6 pm. I believe I would fit right into your age group and would love to talk more. Let me know about the timezone. Thanks and happy gaming!

Ratupper
October 14th, 2016, 13:25
Thanks for the interest, The core group is Central Time zone from the lovely state of Wisconsin and one member from Maryland.

timmer13z
October 18th, 2016, 17:59
Hey Ratupper, if you are stil looking for players, please do put me on your contact list. Though I have only played Pathfinder itself a few times, I have years of experience playing every edition of D&D except for 4th, as well as many other TTRPGs. I am happy to fill in any holes in the party that you may have, though I would really enjoy playing a Goblin PC. If you are not allowing Goblins, I can just roll up a Half-Elf and be cool with that too.