PDA

View Full Version : Stars Without Number

todor10728
October 12th, 2016, 20:34
Hello guys and girls. It seems that my first Thread will be a question. Just wondered if there is a ruleset or Chracter Sheet for Stars Without Number from Sine Nomine Publishing ?!?

Blahness98
October 12th, 2016, 23:30
I don't believe there is. But depending on the dice mechanics, you might be able to build something quickly using CoreRPG and the morecore extension. When I get some time, I can take a look.

damned
October 13th, 2016, 00:36
What are the core dice mechanics and dice resolution system for Stars without Numbers?

Nylanfs
October 13th, 2016, 01:48
Ahem, welcome to the forums and the FG Community Todor!

todor10728
October 13th, 2016, 16:34
What are the core dice mechanics and dice resolution system for Stars without Numbers?

Core dice mechanics: 2d6 for skill based tests and 1d20 for attacks and saving throws. For Skill Tests: you add different bonuses and must roll total of 7 or above. To hit: skills+ability bonus+target AC and must roll total of 20 or more. Saving Throws work the same way as in AD&D - roll equal or above.

Its similar to AD&D 1/2.

You can get a free copy from DriveThru

Ahem, welcome to the forums and the FG Community Todor!

Thank you. :)

damned
October 15th, 2016, 02:59
Im sure you will be able to do this in MoreCore when 3.2.0 comes out but I dont have time to read the rules :)

spite
October 18th, 2016, 01:17
I'm poopy with actual coding or making extensions, but I support anyone who does wholeheartedly.
Always wanted a sheet/ruleset for Stars for fantasy grounds, it was the RPG me and my group first started with before discovering FG, and one of the few we still use Roll20 for.