PDA

View Full Version : Savage Rifts!! Needs one more soul. Saturday mornings 9am PDT

Hurske
October 12th, 2016, 02:45
Hi all, Hurske here. My group has had one soul go the way of Davey Jones' Locker, so we are looking for the next one to take up the mantle in the blasted landscapes of Rifts Earth, infested with aliens, robots, magic wielding humans and everything in between.

License Ultimate, only need to bring your brain.
Game Ruleset The name should tip it off xD, but Savage Worlds.
Time 9am PDTCurrently this is a bi-weekly game because of a new personal project taking up more time. so we may go into a weekly game later.
Average Length 4 hour sessions.
Roleplay/Combat I love both, my games typically have near a 60/40 set of a mix of both. Some games will lean more to one side or the other depending on player actions.
Voice We use Discord, so drink the liquid courage if need be.
Soul Count Current 3, like a 5th. Possible 6th.

You will be coming in mid early campaign, there have only been a few sessions so far, so the XP is still on the low end.

Those new to Rifts are of course welcome

The current players, are an alternate Earth Polish Combat Cyborg, an angelic Cyber Knight, and a Glitter Boy (A small little frail man, but who cares when you walk around in a 1 ton suit of armor with the loudest and strongest gun on the planet). This merry ragtag bunch are working as the problem solvers of the Tomorrow Legion.

Let me know what interests you, what you think you would like to play.

AND Apply

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=2113

Hurske
October 13th, 2016, 02:19
Snocchio bocchios

StintedVisions
October 13th, 2016, 16:36
I'd be interested, but I've never played, or know anything about Savage Rifts. If you'd be willing to take a complete newb I'd be more than happy to be your extra man.

Hurske
October 29th, 2016, 02:35
The post is a big fat lie. I am looking for two brave souls!

Next Session is planned for the 5th

Hurske
November 2nd, 2016, 16:32
Looking to run the next game this Saturday, spots still open!

WhiteFox
November 2nd, 2016, 17:00
I'm one of the players and we're looking for new players! We've come across killer robots, too friendly asian hillbillies, and some fantastic sights. We have a mobile base in the form of a very large ATV (Think of an APC meets an RV) and we even have a fruit smoothie machine. We're looking for new players to join in on the fun and are in desperate need of some skill based characters with interesting skill sets.

This is Savage Rifts, virtually any option is open to you!

GunbunnyFuFu
November 3rd, 2016, 17:10
I'd certainly relish the opportunity to play in your game, Hurske. My Saturdays are usually open, unless it's one of my once a month or every six week gaming sessions, but those don't start until 4 pm Eastern anyway. Would a MARS character such as a Rogue Scholar or Scientist be needed, or something along those lines?

GB