PDA

View Full Version : Need 1 or 1 more players for weeknight sessions - must be beginners to D&D 5e

duff563
October 11th, 2016, 14:18
*****************CLOSED*********************
will get back all players that contacted me before 10/11/2016 10:30PM CST....

thanks

Have opening for NEW players, several weeknight sessions.

Looking for 1-2 participants to add to a new group of players that just started to play D&D 5e online with Fantasy Grounds. New players must not have played any of the new 5e modules and want to learn the system. Gameplay will start with the released modules centered around the Sword Coast. Contact me if interested.

Gametime is as follows.. Players can only sign up for one weekly session.

Monday @ 7:30 CST - still need 1 or 2 more players (3 players already - all are EST)
Tuesday @ 7:30 CST - still need 1 or 2 more players (3 players already - all are EST)
Wednesday @ 8:30 CST - still need 1 or 2 more players (4 players already - all are MST and PST)

Game System: D&D 5e

Time Zone: DM is Central Time USA
If new game, planned start date: October 10th, 2016
Planned Frequency: Once a Week
Term: Start with beginner module and then try long term, to keep playing for a while

Text or Voice: Voice mandatory, video optional, Mix of both ok, Game will be streamed on Twitch then posted to YouTube
Voice software used: Skype and/or Discord

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50, 25/75 Heavy Combat, No Combat, depends on the gameplay!!
Number of Players in game & needed: Have 3 players, need 1 or 2 more
Character starting level & equipment: 1st level beginner
Character restrictions: Only core races and classes from published WOTC books/modules.

Link to Gamecalendar page: No link yet

Fatherdeath
October 11th, 2016, 14:30
what classifies as a beginner

duff563
October 11th, 2016, 14:34
Beginner to 5th Edition, have not played any of the released material.. Knowledge of D&D or RPG is acceptable!!

Fatherdeath
October 11th, 2016, 14:38
I have played 5e for less then 2 months now and started a few games but have not finished any of the released material

Dirtilus
October 11th, 2016, 16:02
I haven't played pen and paper D&D since the boxed set. So, I would consider myself new to 5E. I don't have it yet but could get it. I do have the starter box.

Phlyghtt79
October 11th, 2016, 23:08
I am totally new to all of FG and D&D with the exception of having played some videogames and MMORPG like NWN and DDO. I would like to be included in any of your games as I would like to learn the game and FG more. Wednesday nights might be best for me (I am PDT) as I have doctors appointments (therapy, etc) that I must attend on Mondays and sometimes Tuesdays. I hope you will consider my interest/application in your Wednesday night games and that I may be helped to create a character (I am willing to play any character/class that may benefit the group) and get to know more D&D and FG. Please, PM me if I will be included and helped to get up and going. Thanks and be blessed. --Phlyghtt79

Phlyghtt79
October 11th, 2016, 23:09
I can voice chat too (teamspeak, skype, hangouts, etc) but I have no webcam so I can't stream video.

Crukash
October 11th, 2016, 23:59
Myself and a friend are interested in either the Monday or Tuesday games if you have two slots for either. We are in CST both are capable of using voice chat and would download the required software . We have some experience in 5e and fg, mostly home brews. I have yet to play any of the official modules.

Dhamon
October 12th, 2016, 03:48
I am a new Player never played any of the D&D PnP Games. Just found Fg last week when i was look for a Live Place In my Area To give D&D a Try. I Live in EST time zone and i am Good for Monday and Tuesday i good to go for Voice Chat but i do not have a Webcam.

Alexistina
October 12th, 2016, 20:20
I am still new to the D&D games and I am looking to learn. I have had a little bit of a crash course when I was recruited to fill a spot in a group that only lasted a few more session before they broke up for good. I am interested in a Tuesday night game. I am good to go for voice chat. I am quick to learn and willing to do research and analyze my previous games on the off nights so that I am better able to play the next session.

HoloDarksbane
October 12th, 2016, 22:26
Edit: Damn, looks like you filled up =(

damned
October 13th, 2016, 00:34
HoloDarksbane welcome. Come and heck out FG Con 9 this weekend. Play some games, meet some other players and GMs and try out a few systems.

https://www.fg-con.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/fgcon9-sig9.jpg (https://www.fg-con.com/events/)
FG Con 9 – Fantasy Grounds Online RPG Convention - October 14-16 2016
Register at www.fg-con.com (https://www.fg-con.com/) for all the latest info.