PDA

View Full Version : Old School 80's Gamer, but FG Noob, Looking for Classic D&D, 1E, CoC C&C, others

Hawker73
October 10th, 2016, 02:34
FG License: None yet, Will buy on steam need to know what I need to have to play your system. OLD school gamer, but FG noob.
Game System: Would prefer ADD 1e, OSRIC etc, also CoC, and I would give C&C a whirl. I am willing to try others, but may need more patience as I am not used to those rules.
Time Zone: Eastern
Day of week and time: Flexible.
Planned Frequency: Weekly at least.
Term: DM’s preference

Text or Voice: Would prefer voice
Voice software used: Teamspeak or skype preferably….or steam voice...heck would love to do a streaming game.

Game System Preferred: Would prefer 1E, OSRIC, CoC, or maybe C&C I will try others but will need more patience with other systems. I grew up on AD&D 1E and Call of Cthulhu as my main games.

Game System Experience: Old school gamer who last played in early 90’s and mostly played as a kid/teen in the 80’s, Around long enough to consider 2E “New style D&D”. Also used to GM Call of Cthulhu quite a bit, and competed there in cons, but would much rather play. I played some old Palladium games and gurps, but AD&D 1E was always my main game. I was going to cons before it was cool, been drunk with Gary, and celebrated Lovecraft's 100th with Sandy peterson when he still had hair. The gaming I know......but I may require patience on your end to learn the Fantasy ground system, but I have been a avid Computer gamer, and techy type so shouldn’t take long.

I been playing CRPG’s since Ultima III on the Atari!

Fantasy Grounds Experience: None, will require some patience but I think I will learn quickly.

Character Type Preferred: Whatever needs to be played, I’m in it for the fun. Like a good trip overseas, I believe the secret is to have flexible expectations and go with the flow.

About me: I’m 43 or 44 or something like that I don’t like to think about it. I am mostly a stay at home dad at the moment so I can be flexible on time. Born and raised in TN, and old school 70’s kid metal head/nerd. Basically a Strange Things era kid grown up into a look alike duck dynasty bearded extra. I’m happily married and basically full time dad. I’m in it for the lulz and nostalgia. Pretty easy going, and just along for the ride. I also am a HUGE Warhammer 40k fan…..and if you like Talisman online say when! I really do hope some other classic gamer is willing to allow me in your group and show me the ropes, because this looks fantastic.....I have missed the gaming so much, but sadly all my real life gamer friends have moved away or passed on. Would be appreciative if someone added me.

Mask_of_winter
October 10th, 2016, 02:43
Welcome Hawker!
Check out FG Con in my signature. Big virtual convention using Fantasy Grounds starting Friday. Don't be afraid to try something new, we're a friendly bunch. Lots of gamers your age and older on here.

Hawker73
October 10th, 2016, 02:51
Welcome Hawker!
Check out FG Con in my signature. Big virtual convention using Fantasy Grounds starting Friday. Don't be afraid to try something new, we're a friendly bunch. Lots of gamers your age and older on here.

Thanks, I would try just about any system to get my feet wetin FG, provided the other players were patient, but if I have to learn a completely new game system, it may require more beer.

Also, how does one attend a virtual con with FG? :P can you or someone walk me through this?

Mask_of_winter
October 10th, 2016, 02:54
We run this event to introduce new players to FG. You go to a con to try something new, meet new people and have a good time. Check out the events, there's plenty to choose from.

Hawker73
October 10th, 2016, 03:02
I get the idea, but I mean once I have the FG installed what exactly do I do to attend the con?

Mask_of_winter
October 10th, 2016, 03:04
https://www.fg-con.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/FGCon_UserRegistration.pdf

Zerbious
October 10th, 2016, 03:41
Welcome Hawker.

I like you am an old school gamer, but new to FG. There are tons of videos (I know, I have watched most of them) out there to teach you the ropes of FG.

Do you at least have the demo version downloaded so you can play around with it? With the Demo version, DMs with the Ultimate license can host you in their games. I would offer to show you around, but I only bought the Standard license for now with the plan to upgrade later.

Don't be too hesitant to try 5e, its pretty straight forward. I know a few people that are brand new to D&D and have picked it up quickly. In my short time here on the forums I have met several friendly people. Last Saturday had a session run (and there is talk of making it a regular thing) us noobs though a one-shot adventure that was done in a couple hours. From creating our characters up through the end of the adventure, taking their time to explain things to us and make sure we knew how to do the things we needed.

As for FG-con, you sign up on the site that Mask linked and there is a calendar of events. Sign up for one of the events that aren't full that interests you. If you are unsure of the game, it lists the DM hosting that game. Contact them and explain you are new, but wanting to get your feet wet in FG and see what they have to say. Most people on here are friendly and will help you out. The nice thing about FG-Con, some of the games I looked in to had pre-generated characters, so you just need to log in, pick a character and play.

Good luck and don't hesitate to ask questions. I may not be able to help too much since I am new also, but I will sure try.

Trenloe
October 10th, 2016, 04:33
I would offer to show you around, but I only bought the Standard license for now with the plan to upgrade later.
Nice of you to offer. :) You can actually have one demo license connect to a standard - only one demo, no on else (demo or otherwise) to allow a one-on-one demo session.

BDaniel
October 10th, 2016, 04:42
Welcome aboard Hawker73. Don't sweat it. Like yourself I was a 80's gamer 1e, Star Frontiers, and Traveler. Needless to say I took a huge break...over 30 years. I just started back playing in April, learning 5e and then played Savage Worlds. Now I GM a Savage worlds game. Fantasy grounds will come to you fast, as well as the new rule systems....in a lot of cases they are much easier. I would suggest getting on youtube and going through the tutorials and maybe check out some you tube games from Fantasy Grounds. I can suggest GM Artrem's Lost Mines series but there are many more. So good luck and if you have questions I am just a PM away. I could also log you on one of my games and do a walk through with you, if you wish.

The below links are for Fantasy Ground quick start and GM Artrem's Lost mines series. Also the goofball playing Kursk is myself and was only my second time playing on Fantasy Grounds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80a8xuONrj0

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJ6Ej0mREtjgzsZy_GGdxw

GunnarGreybeard
October 10th, 2016, 05:36
Welcome Hawker73. You will probably find quite a few in 'your age bracket' and a brackets a little further higher up there. I grew up on old school D&D too and over the last year or so, since getting back into it, have found that 5e is actually pretty fun. I think you will like it. Throw in some old, blue and white dungeon maps and you'd feel right at home. :rv:

JohnD
October 10th, 2016, 06:33
Hey Hawker and welcome. You will find that once you get into a stable/consistent group you'll get into the groove pretty quickly.

Castles & Crusades will most certainly give you that "old school" vibe.

dulux-oz
October 10th, 2016, 06:40
Hi Hawker, and Welcome! to the Community,

If you haven't done so already, let me encourage you to take a look at some of the great Tutorial Videos available on the Fantasy Grounds Wiki (and on YouTube). Damn's are good, as are Xorn's, and people seem to like mine as well (mine are also available from the links in my sig, below).

Start with the ones on the CoreRPG, because the CoreRPG forms the foundation of just about all the RPGs we play with Fantasy Grounds - so by learning how to use FG with the CoreRPG you'll learn about 80% of what you'll need to know to play any RPG with Fantasy Grounds. Once you've gone through the CoreRPG Videos you can then go on to Videos about your chosen RPG.

When you get familiar with the basic Fantasy Grounds product the next step is to check out some of the Extensions (Plug-Ins) for FG, such as the DOE: Sound, DOE: Locations, DOE: Weather and DOE: Organisations Extensions (to name a but a few).

And keep on asking questions - we're a pretty friendly lot here, and we love answering questions.

Cheers

damned
October 10th, 2016, 11:14
A coupe of <new school> DnD 5e sessions at FG Con 9 still have room.
Plenty of Pathfinder Society sessions have room for another player.
I have a Dungeon World session with room.
There is a Solomon Kane session, Savage Warhammer, Savage Top Secret and quite a bit of other fun going on too...

What do you need?
Fantasy Grounds installed and updated
Teamspeak installed and configured with your Headset and Mic
Register and then submit a game booking.
The GM will approve (or otherwise) your booking.

Zerbious
October 10th, 2016, 11:59
Nice of you to offer. :) You can actually have one demo license connect to a standard - only one demo, no on else (demo or otherwise) to allow a one-on-one demo session.

Thank you, Trenloe. I did find that out last night by having a friend (that I am trying to convince to get FG as well) connect to me with the Demo. He couldn't connect earlier, so I thought I misread the "one demo" connection part. Turns out it was on my end, not allowing a connection, running a test connection was failing, but fixed that and he connected and made up a character in a couple of minutes.

Knowing that, Hawker, If you would like to connect to me and hop onto Teamspeak or Discord, I will walk you through what I can in 5e.

leozelig
October 10th, 2016, 22:29
Welcome Hawker...

I have been running some DCC RPG games, which appeals to many fans of old school D&D. I will post in the LFG forums when I start a new adventure, probably later this month if you want to try it out.

5e has been good too, and generally much easier to find a game.

Happy gaming!

vodokar
October 11th, 2016, 00:21
Welcome Hawker,

I second what leozelig said. Dungeon Crawl Classics is a blast and definitely has that old school vibe.

When it comes to old school D&D, the main issue is that there were attempts made to make functional Fantasy Grounds rulesets for games such as OSRIC, Labrynth Lords, AD&D 1e, AD&D 2e, however, the current state of those rulesets is that they were abandoned by their respective developers years ago and are virtually non-functional and certainly obsolete.

The bottom line is that if you want old school, there are two current and very good options for rulesets - C&C, which is an officially supported ruleset i.e it's sold in the FG store, which is quite nice and DCC RPG, which is not an officially supported ruleset i.e. it's not sold in the FG store, but it was designed by our estimable community member leozelig and he did a great job on it and it's also quite amazingly useful.

I'm currently trying to get geared up to run a campaign of DCC. Haven't made any announcements yet, but if you are interested when the time comes, let me know.

Hawker73
October 15th, 2016, 06:00
Welcome aboard Hawker73. Don't sweat it. Like yourself I was a 80's gamer 1e, Star Frontiers, and Traveler.
Star Frontiers was my first RPG! Awesome.

Throw in some old, blue and white dungeon maps and you'd feel right at home. :rv:
I still have some unopend packets of blue and white dungeon maps...no lie.

You guys have been great, and I appreciate the warm welcome here. I registered with the FG-Con but looks like I did so a bit late and haven't been able to get into a game. I actually did get in one, but it turned out it was an Adventure's League level 5 requirement.....I did not understand the fine print, and thought i could use a pregen. I do have a DCI and will be ready next time I can get into a Adv League 1st lvl game. I also met a DM in the FG-CON TS and got invited to a weekly session and loved it. I am warming to 5e quickly. I really would love to play a classic 1st edition AD&D game for nostalgia but it looks like the tools are there for 5th, and it's not the horror I was worried about. I can honestly say I like what I am reading on it more so the 2e, 3rd or whatever 4th was (i never played it just read the bad reviews) It seems much more streamlined, and in that respect more 1st edition friendly. Went ahead and got the 5E PHB on FG, and a hardcopy from Amazon for real life.....I am ready for your 5E games!

With that said I am still hoping to find a 1st edition game should one be available. I also would very much like to try a C&C game as it looks really interesting. I also am dying for a Call of Cthulhu game. (Damned that means you...:P) I am OLD school Lovecraft fan, read nearly every one of his stories, GM'ed CoC 2nd edition forward, and still have boxes and boxes of my Mythos CCG cards.. :D If the stars are right, and the gibbering ghasts allow I would appreciate an invite for CoC. I honestly would also like to get in to Adventure's league, I feel bad for not understanding or reading fine print on requirements. Worse that I amy have blocked someone in a spot in my only successful booking, but it looks great, and I love the idea of carrying a character through a season. If anyone knows any starting 1st level Adventure's league games for 5E please please let me know.

So I have only played one session so far, but I am eager to play more, and thank you all for your help. Especially Seya who painfully walked me through my first 5e character creation and was very patient! Thank you!

PS it may be a bit bold of me to say this given I just started, but if anyone is even just working on a AD&D 1E ruleset i would love to help..... Daddy needs his THAC0. This really SHOULD be and exist.....I think many would love to play it whether for nostalgia, or just to see what all the old geezers are laughing about.

damned
October 15th, 2016, 06:06
So just throwing it out there to you all...

Star Frontiers - Text Only room for more players - https://www.fg-con.com/events/star-frontierssalvage/

and I have a nice new player friendly session in a handful of hours - https://www.fg-con.com/events/dungeon-world-3/
my Call of Cthulhu session is booked right now...

JohnD
October 15th, 2016, 06:52
... if anyone is even just working on a AD&D 1E ruleset i would love to help..... Daddy needs his THAC0. This really SHOULD be and exist.....I think many would love to play it whether for nostalgia, or just to see what all the old geezers are laughing about.

Every 7 or 8 months or so someone comes along and states that they are going to create a fully functional AD&D ruleset, or start working from the bones of what currently exists. That's usually as far as anything goes after they take a look and see how much work they're looking at. It would be nice to have, but I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you.

C&C gets you most of the way there... in fact AD&D and 2e stuff converts straight across about 90% of the time and the remaining 10% isn't that difficult to manage.

Mask_of_winter
October 15th, 2016, 06:58
Nothing stops you from using CoreRpg to play it. I've used it to run rule systems that aren't supported. It's got dice, character sheets, maps and tokens just like any other fancy ruleset. You just have to treat it like a face to face game and don't sweat the lack of automation.

Hawker73
October 16th, 2016, 09:26
Nothing stops you from using CoreRpg to play it. I've used it to run rule systems that aren't supported. It's got dice, character sheets, maps and tokens just like any other fancy ruleset. You just have to treat it like a face to face game and don't sweat the lack of automation.

That would be fine by me, but where to find a 1E group who plays that way?

GunnarGreybeard
October 16th, 2016, 10:05
You would more than likely have to start your own group. most old school D&D'ers use Castles and Crusades these days, at least with FG. I was part of a small group that played a couple of 1E modules using the OSRIC ruleset, which is severely outdated (not even sure its still available) and not likely to ever be updated but that was many years ago, probably 3 at least.

Mask_of_winter
October 16th, 2016, 10:13
Get familiar with CoreRpg (wiki, video tuts, asking questions in the forums), come up with a campaign and start rounding up the troops in the Looking For Group section of the forums. ;)
My first session on FG over 8 years ago I was the GM. Back then there were only a handful of tutorials to go by. Now, there are hundreds of them on YouTube, you have a robust wiki, manuals and still a very helpful community. If I could do it, so can you.
There are many old school gamers on here. I'm confident you'd be able to put a group together in a time slot that works for you.

dulux-oz
October 16th, 2016, 10:57
Get familiar with CoreRpg (wiki, video tuts, asking questions in the forums)...

And there's my cue: If you haven't done so already, let me encourage you to take a look at some of the great Tutorial Videos available on the Fantasy Grounds Wiki (and on YouTube). Damn's are good, as are Xorn's, and people seem to like mine as well (mine are also available from the links in my sig, below).

(I know - another Shamless Plug(TM) by Dulux-Oz :p )

Cheers

Hawker73
October 16th, 2016, 23:38
You would more than likely have to start your own group. most old school D&D'ers use Castles and Crusades these days, at least with FG. I was part of a small group that played a couple of 1E modules using the OSRIC ruleset, which is severely outdated (not even sure its still available) and not likely to ever be updated but that was many years ago, probably 3 at least.

How easily would C&C convert 1st edition modules, and also 1st edition Dragon Magazine character classes? Provided it can handle that I would really love to try it, After reading more about C&C I am more and more interested in trying it.

damned
October 16th, 2016, 23:41
There are only 13 classes in C&C - who needs more?
You can add your own classes in - there is no class automation.

For 1e monsters 19/20 you just need to flip the AC and you are done.

Hawker73
October 17th, 2016, 02:38
Well if anyone has time, I would love to get maybe a walkthrough of basic combat for C&C. Why is it there are no C&C games really for FG-Con? I would think it would be a bigger deal.

damned
October 17th, 2016, 03:36
poor video quality, poor editing etc but decent content.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLsgd1zJLdiKUrEd85Dqr6UcaaLvD7YlJd
Watch videos 4, 5, 6.

GMs run what they want to run. Id love to see you run some C&C at FG Con 10 in April next year :)

What are people playing on Fantasy Grounds? D&D 5e.
Between 5e, 4e, 3.5e and Pathfinder thats 80% of your games.
Those figures are pretty similar on Roll20.
I suspect they are pretty similar in real life too.

https://www.enworld.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=77170&d=1475524853

Hawker73
October 21st, 2016, 05:07
Well I just got my first full session of C&C tonight, and it definitely gave me that 1/e old school feel.......even if I failed my one chance to turn undead and only hit once........wait that is definitely 1E feel! :D

I went ahead and got the latest C&C hardcovers for Players and CK's, and am really impressed with the quality of this game and the books print quality as well......I have little doubt this will be my main go to FG game.....and probably some 5E for AL convention style games.

I seriously am digging C&C, Now if only I could add in my favorite 1E dragon Magazine classes.... :D If anyone else has openings in C&C I would still like to play more games, now that I got the books and a game in I need a FIX! Please let me know.

Thanks everyone again for help, I am more impressed with this community so far then any aspect of the actual tools and game (they are great too though) In the online PC gaming world it's a refreshing change, and I am guessing it has a lot to do with us most being the same old geezer 70's and 80's kids lol........

JohnD
October 21st, 2016, 05:41
Check out the Crusader's Companion pdf. It has some additional iterations of classes. There's a community module for FG and you can find the download linked in the Reference Materials announcement in my campaign page.

Failing that, just use the classes from Dragon that you want... you'll have to check them out to see if any changes need to be made to convert them, but those will be minimal/cosmetic.

Hawker73
October 21st, 2016, 05:51
Check out the Crusader's Companion pdf. It has some additional iterations of classes. There's a community module for FG and you can find the download linked in the Reference Materials announcement in my campaign page.

Failing that, just use the classes from Dragon that you want... you'll have to check them out to see if any changes need to be made to convert them, but those will be minimal/cosmetic.

Well to be honest I know my favorite Dragon Magazine class was semi/broken....I love the old Dragon Mag "Archer" and "Archer/Ranger" class....but it is a bit OP, and probably would require a generous DM like yourself to allow. ;)
Archer: https://www.bobsenk.com/rpg/rules/chclass/archer.html

I loved some of their other classes more for NPC's Like the excellent Dragon Mag Witch class, and Jester etc and others more for a Dm"s use though as many would be game unbalancing for PC's. But were a great way for a DM to spice up a story.
https://keithsenkowski.tumblr.com/post/130996575919/dragon-magazine-issue-114
https://www.bobsenk.com/rpg/rules/chclass/jester.html

JohnD
October 21st, 2016, 07:30
Yeah, take a look at Crusader's Companion. I'm pretty sure the spirit/essence of most of those classes is in there. There's also the optional rule for Advantages, which would help a base class get some of the way in spirit and possibly in terms of practice/in-game as well.

There's also a TLG product called Expanding Classes which offers three different methods of multi-classing / combining classes into a hybrid form, if the bunch of methods in the PHB don't suit you.

GunnarGreybeard
October 21st, 2016, 07:43
Well to be honest I know my favorite Dragon Magazine class was semi/broken....I love the old Dragon Mag "Archer" and "Archer/Ranger" class....but it is a bit OP, and probably would require a generous DM like yourself to allow. ;)
Stop! Stop! You're giving me nostalgia tears . . . . :cry:

Honestly don't remember the Witch or Jester Classes, might have been about the time I abandoned D&D for RoleMaster, but I really loved the Archer Ranger.

damned
October 21st, 2016, 09:20
What the heck are you guys talking about?
This is old school. You know - before they produced all those splat books and class after class after class.
13 classes is possibly already 9 too many.

Delm74
October 21st, 2016, 10:01

I loved some of their other classes more for NPC's Like the excellent Dragon Mag Witch class, and Jester etc and others more for a Dm"s use though as many would be game unbalancing for PC's. But were a great way for a DM to spice up a story.
https://keithsenkowski.tumblr.com/post/130996575919/dragon-magazine-issue-114
https://www.bobsenk.com/rpg/rules/chclass/jester.html

Ah, Dragon 114. The first Dragon I got with my subscription - I think it came in a brown cover ;).
I love this old school thread. I'm actually reading Ethan Gilsdorf"s "Fantasy Freaks & Gaming Geeks" and he writes about Troll Lord Games and Gygax's legacy. I do feel like 5E has done a good job of trying to draw the best from previous D&D editions but it is hard to recapture that AD&D vibe. I'd love to try a C&C game at some point if the opportunity presented itself.

Andraax
October 21st, 2016, 16:56

The current "Adventurer's Backpack" from Troll Lord Games (the publishers of Castles and Crusades) contains the classes "Archer", "Avatar", "Thief", and "Magic User" (the latter two more in line with original classes from 1e). They are also going to be opening a kickstarter to update this book, so it will be larger, with more classes, kind of a "PHB 2".

Andraax
October 21st, 2016, 18:29
The current "Adventurer's Backpack" from Troll Lord Games (the publishers of Castles and Crusades) contains the classes "Archer", "Avatar", "Thief", and "Magic User" (the latter two more in line with original classes from 1e). They are also going to be opening a kickstarter to update this book, so it will be larger, with more classes, kind of a "PHB 2".

Yeah, I just looked over the archer in the Adventurer's Backpack (had only really scanned over it before). Holy crap, that's a nifty class. I'll allow you to play one of those in my game if you want...

JohnD
October 21st, 2016, 20:29
Here's hoping we see a FG conversion in the store some day.

Andraax
October 21st, 2016, 20:59
I just spent an hour or so setting it up here. They're pretty easy to do.

pbridges
October 21st, 2016, 22:23
Hawker73,
I run 5E but really, it has an old school feel to it while having the advantage of being a more developed rule set. If you would like to watch a game you can download the software and don't have to have a license to join my game (I have an ultimate which allows this). I run a game every Friday night (two groups on alternating Fridays every other week) and if you like my style of DM'ing I would be happy to get you in when I have someone drop out. One thing about these online games is you do have a bit of turn over. Feel free to message me if you are interested. I am about your age and run a game that would probably be the style you remember if not the exact rules.

richg
October 22nd, 2016, 06:56
Hawker73...I feel ya. Played in the 80s and then all that life stuff got in the way until a few years ago and just starting to get back into things. I've played the 5E version a couple of times now, tabletop (at Pax convention) and a few times on FG, with the most recent a great 3 session FG-Con run this past weekend. I really hope you find you find a group, looking for one myself :) Maybe if there are enough of us looking for a group together, we might find a brave soul to GM it for us!! (I am not that brave soul...fyi).

Cheers!
Rich

Hawker73
October 23rd, 2016, 14:33
Hawker73,
I run 5E but really, it has an old school feel to it while having the advantage of being a more developed rule set. If you would like to watch a game you can download the software and don't have to have a license to join my game (I have an ultimate which allows this). I run a game every Friday night (two groups on alternating Fridays every other week) and if you like my style of DM'ing I would be happy to get you in when I have someone drop out. One thing about these online games is you do have a bit of turn over. Feel free to message me if you are interested. I am about your age and run a game that would probably be the style you remember if not the exact rules.

Thank you for the offer!, I may take you up on it. I have purchased a full license now, and played both a 5E session, and a 5E AL session and in one C&C group now. I like both, and will play both! I have to say though the C&C has been the best experience thus far, and caused me to buy all the core hardcover books. I went ahead and got the PHB, CK's guide, and the monster and treasures book.....thinking about getting the classic monster title as well......and now this companion. if i were to try and start a new physical game here I think C&C has won me over. It is near perfect for taking all my old school D&D modules and just rolling with it. I also did get the 5E D&D PHB and DM guide in hardcover, and I like them, probably easily my favorite edition just reading since 1st edition....I was never big on 2nd edition, hated 3rd and never tried 4th. However 5E looks streamlined and fast.....what 2nd should have been. So for me so far it breaks down like C&C > 5E, but 5E >2E, 3E, 4E........I really can't say enough about how impressed I am with C&C for true old school gaming, and incredible quality of books. I would love to find more C&C sessions with a spot for me!

Hawker73
October 23rd, 2016, 14:41
Stop! Stop! You're giving me nostalgia tears . . . . :cry:

Honestly don't remember the Witch or Jester Classes, might have been about the time I abandoned D&D for RoleMaster, but I really loved the Archer Ranger.

Yeah they have the original Dragon 45 online here. Archer Class is on page 32 I think.

https://annarchive.com/files/Drmg045.pdf

Hawker73
October 25th, 2016, 00:51
Yeah, I just looked over the archer in the Adventurer's Backpack (had only really scanned over it before). Holy crap, that's a nifty class. I'll allow you to play one of those in my game if you want...

Any chance i can get a link to class details? Until I can get a black box, or the new kickstarter completes?

Andraax
October 25th, 2016, 02:51
Any chance i can get a link to class details? Until I can get a black box, or the new kickstarter completes?

Copyrighted. Though if you want to see what I've worked up on my server, I can bring it up for to look it over.