PDA

View Full Version : LFG 2 Player LF Wednesday Game EST US Time Zone prefer 5E

crankdawg47
October 10th, 2016, 01:41
FG License: FG Standard License
Time Zone: UTC -5 Eastern Standard Time (USA)
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Wednesday evenings/nights (possibly Friday nights) weekly/bi-weekly
Term: Would prefer an on-going game. could be long term or short term. DM's preference
Voice: Currently have TeamSpeak, Mumble, and Skype available. Capable to downloading other software as needed. Only speak English with any sort of fluency

Game System Preferred: Would prefer 5E since that is what we are experienced in. Can learn other systems if you are willing to teach.
Game System Experience: Experienced with 5E, have been shown PF and 4E but no actual experience with them
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Very experienced with FG's systems. Can help others if needed. Can code in custom effects for abilities when required.

Character Type Preferred: Willing to play just about anything but I prefer classes with some manner of casting option or neat quirk. Not the biggest fan of characters that just "Use sword on man" through the whole combat.
About me:
Hi there! My name is Chris. Some call me Crank. My brother and I were part of a Wednesday night game that fell through when our DM had to bow out for life reasons (It is a sad thing). Because of this, we are looking for a new game to join. This could be a new game altogether or we can join mid story if that is your preference. We are both quite experienced with Fantasy Grounds as a platform and 5E as a game system.

Personally, I have been running a weekly homebrew game in 5E using FG for about 4 months now so I am familiar with what goes into running a game and can assist newer players when needed. As far as personality is concerned, I try to be as diplomatic as possible. People generally like me and I avoid interpersonal drama whenever possible.

As a player, I tend to fall somewhere on the actor or strategist archetype. I enjoy playing the character and often will spend time outside the game trying to fine tune the character's abilities to suit a particular play style that I find appropriate to the character in question. I like RP and Combat play about equally so I'm content to go with the flow.

If you have a spot for us, post here with the time and date of your game sessions and we'll sort things out.

Balasar
October 10th, 2016, 20:58
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Wednesday evenings/nights (possibly Friday nights) weekly/bi-weekly
Term: Would prefer an on-going game. could be long term or short term. DM's preference
Voice: Currently have TeamSpeak, Mumble, and Skype available. Capable to downloading other software as needed. Only speak English with any sort of fluency

Game System Preferred: Would prefer 5E since that is what we are experienced in. Can learn other systems if you are willing to teach.
Game System Experience: Experienced with 5E
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Very experienced with FG's systems.

Character Type Preferred: Willing to play just about any class. Would have preference currently on playing a Druid or Ranger.
About me: My name is Sean. I go by Sean, Poptart, Leanos, or character name; it doesn't really matter. I have above average experience with FG and am very experienced with 5e. I Enjoy a mix of combat and RP. I enjoy doing what my character would do in RP situations and try to think about what they would do before I make decisions.

As far as my personality, I have tendencies toward being assertive and taking charge but I also enjoy sitting back from time to time and watching what other people do. I can and often adapt to the situation that I am placed into.

My brother and I blend well together in both play style and personality, and we are great for diversifying and solidifying any group. Looking forward to taking part in someone's story.

crankdawg47
October 22nd, 2016, 01:12

Game System Experience: Experienced with 5E, have been shown PF and 4E but no actual experience with them
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Very experienced with FG's systems. Can help others if needed. Can code in custom effects for abilities when required.

Character Type Preferred: Willing to play just about anything but I prefer classes with some manner of casting option or neat quirk. Not the biggest fan of characters that just "Use sword on man" through the whole combat.
About me:
Hi there! My name is Chris. Some call me Crank. My brother and I were part of a Wednesday night game that fell through when our DM had to bow out for life reasons (It is a sad thing). Because of this, we are looking for a new game to join. This could be a new game altogether or we can join mid story if that is your preference. We are both quite experienced with Fantasy Grounds as a platform and 5E as a game system.

Personally, I have been running a weekly homebrew game in 5E using FG for about 4 months now so I am familiar with what goes into running a game and can assist newer players when needed. As far as personality is concerned, I try to be as diplomatic as possible. People generally like me and I avoid interpersonal drama whenever possible.

As a player, I tend to fall somewhere on the actor or strategist archetype. I enjoy playing the character and often will spend time outside the game trying to fine tune the character's abilities to suit a particular play style that I find appropriate to the character in question. I like RP and Combat play about equally so I'm content to go with the flow.

If you have a spot for us, post here with the time and date of your game sessions and we'll sort things out.

Still looking for a game. Had one offer but ended up having to decline due to mismatched expectations. In order to avoid that, I'd like to clarify a bit more.

I'm currently looking for a game that is not on strict rails. It is fine if there is a strong story or narrative element but I'm not looking for a game where I am expected to play in a very specific way with little or no room for deviation.

If you are a DM that likes to have a cooperative story telling experience and looking for players please let me know.