PDA

View Full Version : Modules similair to Witch Hunter Class

shambles0789
October 9th, 2016, 18:29
I found the Witch Hunter module that was released that allows for an easy character creation for the custom class. I was wondering if there are other modules out there for homebrewed or unearthed arcana classes such as the ranger redone? I tried using the search function to find any posts like this and didn't come up with anything. I think a stickied post where people can submit these would be cool if people are actually making them.

kp9911
October 9th, 2016, 18:43
Its not as simple as it sounds, the very first and foremost thing that would be that you need the permission of the content creators before you can post something of theirs up.

However should you have this information (whether bought or been given permission to use for private sessions) handy you can parse your own modules using a parser by the name of par5e which you would also find as a sticky in this forum.

shambles0789
October 9th, 2016, 18:53
Does parse allow you to basically have a drag and drop class builder like the default classes? I was under the impression that PAR5E basically just allowed you to build out sub menus of information.

Zacchaeus
October 9th, 2016, 19:23
No, par5e will allow you to create a drag/droppable class. There are some limitation in the public version but you can get a very respectable result.