PDA

View Full Version : 25% Off Studio WyldFurr Tokens

Tailz Silver Paws
October 9th, 2016, 03:59
Hello friends! I have - just on the spur of the moment - decided to run an impulse sale over at RPGnow.com and put all of our token packs from Studio WyldFurr on sale for 25% off the regular retail price.

The sale will be running for the next two days, so dash in quick to grab those token packs you may be missing from your Studio WyldFurr collection.

To take advantage of this sale, wander over to RPGnow.com and have a browse of our token packs. (https://www.rpgnow.com/browse/pub/2143/WyldFurr/subcategory/3919_21300/Token-Packs?affiliate_id=81229&src=FG-SALE)

damned
October 9th, 2016, 07:15
I just grabbed Monster pack #2.... cos I love those Giants!

https://www.wyldfurr.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/mt2-promo-jolly-giant.png

Zacchaeus
October 9th, 2016, 11:38
Yeah, I've just grabbed some too; although naturally all the ones I got don't appear in the sale :)

Zerbious
October 9th, 2016, 13:21
Yeah, I've just grabbed some too; although naturally all the ones I got don't appear in the sale :)

Sounds like my luck! ;)

MarianDz
October 10th, 2016, 09:45
Are every WildFurr tokens compatible with FG?
because there are Goblin, Gnome, Orc Horde etc... tokens too.
Please if has somebody experiences with this tokens.

damned
October 10th, 2016, 10:52
Yes they are compatible.

Tailz Silver Paws
October 10th, 2016, 22:40
Are every WildFurr tokens compatible with FG?
because there are Goblin, Gnome, Orc Horde etc... tokens too.
Please if has somebody experiences with this tokens.
Yes indeed all my Tokens are compatible with Fantasy Grounds, just plonk 'em into your tokens folder, or make a tokens folder in your campaign folder and throw them in there.

I am planning to convert all token packs into Fantasy Grounds modules to make it easier for some folks, but I need to fix my graphics workstation first as it just died friday night (thus the sale to help pay for new workstation).

Only the Token packs went on sale. If you were grabbing a Map Tiles pack, or one of the Compass Points adventure locations, those will go on sale.... maybe next weekend, or the weekend after that... oh who am I kidding, the Map Tiles can go on sale for 25% off this coming weekend.

I just grabbed Monster pack #2.... cos I love those Giants!
And the Giant loves you too, because your crunchy and go well with ketchup!

Zacchaeus
October 10th, 2016, 23:07
Only some of the Tokens packs were on sale. But no matter they are all worth it ��

Tailz Silver Paws
October 11th, 2016, 01:24
Only some of the Tokens packs were on sale. But no matter they are all worth it
That is very odd, all of the token packs should be 25% off. Do you remember which ones were not so I can check?

damned
October 11th, 2016, 03:06
The Monster Tokens and Monster Tokens II are not on sale.

Zacchaeus
October 11th, 2016, 11:34
And the Fantasy Starter Pack and Heroes and Heroines

I bought these two and the ones damned mentions

Tailz Silver Paws
October 12th, 2016, 02:46
The Monster Tokens and Monster Tokens II are not on sale.

And the Fantasy Starter Pack and Heroes and Heroines

I bought these two and the ones damned mentions

Well that is not sporting, I suspect a glitch in RPGnow's sales system - or I forgot to click a setting.

But to make it up to you, send me your email address in a private message and I'll send you both a play-tester copy of my new token pack (don't tell anyone, but it should be the first Studio WyldFurr token pack available in the Fantasy Grounds store too).

LordEntrails
October 12th, 2016, 03:15
... (don't tell anyone, but it should be the first Studio WyldFurr token pack available in the Fantasy Grounds store too).Don't worry, I'm sure THEY won't tell anyone... *g*

Tailz Silver Paws
October 12th, 2016, 06:29
Don't worry, I'm sure THEY won't tell anyone... *g*
Nothing to see here, move along citizen...

Tailz Silver Paws
October 15th, 2016, 01:31
No wait, there is something to see here! But it is over here...

https://www.wyldfurr.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/25-percent-off-map-tiles.png (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?34468-25-Off-Studio-WyldFurr-s-Map-Tiles!&p=294256#post294256)

MarianDz
December 22nd, 2016, 09:32
Please WyldFurr, today I buyed from RPGNow three of your nice token series.
- Fantasy Furniture Tokens (https://www.rpgnow.com/product/113691/Fantasy-Furniture-Tokens?manufacturers_id=2143)
- Fantasy Starter Token pack
- The Orc horde Token pack

Now I have two questions.
1.) Don't you prepare some new set of furniture props with: letters, scrolls, books, candles, skulls, coins or coin pile, glass bottles (empty or colored), at ground throwed weapon, shield or armour? For better treasure location?
It helps me better arrange my traps :p because when heroes sees mace, sword on ground or scroll on table in far corner. Then it automatically attract
their attention and they runs shortest way for it. Which isn't from my experiences always safer.

2.) Don't you planned another pack for tokens with open or closed doors, hidden trap doors, pits which can be placed on ground mark this way where
directly grounds drop?

Thank you MarianDz.

Tailz Silver Paws
December 27th, 2016, 23:10
Now I have two questions.
1.) Don't you prepare some new set of furniture props with: letters, scrolls, books, candles, skulls, coins or coin pile, glass bottles (empty or colored), at ground throwed weapon, shield or armour? For better treasure location?
I had not thought about doing a letter set, as I thought the letters in the default Fantasy Grounds program were good enough. But if you want a set of letters I suppose I could have a look at making some. I am thinking about doing a second set of of tokens like my dropped objects (https://www.wyldfurr.com/index.php/product/dropped-objects-tokens/?utm_source=Fantasy%20Grounds%20Forum&utm_campaign=Dropped%20Objects&utm_medium=Forum%20Post&utm_term=Dropped%20Objects&utm_content=Dropped%20Objects) token pack.

It helps me better arrange my traps :p because when heroes sees mace, sword on ground or scroll on table in far corner. Then it automatically attract their attention and they runs shortest way for it. Which isn't from my experiences always safer.
Heh, this is one of the reasons I like to put in objects as tokens, so that as they are picked up or moved around, you move the token.

2.) Don't you planned another pack for tokens with open or closed doors, hidden trap doors, pits which can be placed on ground mark this way where directly grounds drop?
I make door tokens for my Map Tiles sets. I don't make doors as general tokens as the doors would more than likely be the wrong size/shape for the passageways.

But I have thought about making traps that could be placed as a token, like a blade trap for example. But the problem is, blades that point straight up from the floor, really don't look like anything when viewed from above... so it is tricky to get it to look right.

Bidmaron
December 28th, 2016, 02:57
Hey, Tailz how about doing some pigs instead of top down. I like the full frontals not the tops of heads. Your stuff is great but I don't use non portrait except for inanimate objects

Tailz Silver Paws
December 29th, 2016, 00:03
Hey, Tailz how about doing some pigs instead of top down. I like the full frontals not the tops of heads. Your stuff is great but I don't use non portrait except for inanimate objects
I've thought about doing full frontal images. But it does not really fit in with what I am doing already. I do plan to do more object tokens in the future as I like to make maps without em-placed objects. EG: maps with empty rooms. That way you can setup a room differently fur each game or during an adventure, map objects around to reflect changes in the game itself. Such as throwing a chair during a tavern brawl.