PDA

View Full Version : Console Error Opening PC

Talen
October 9th, 2016, 03:25
What would cause me to get a console error when opening a pc for the first time upon loading fantasygrounds? It seems to be inconsequential in that the pc is otherwise fine and I dont get it after opening it the first time - but curious nonetheless.

LordEntrails
October 9th, 2016, 03:54
Don't know, what was the error?

damned
October 9th, 2016, 03:57
There is an error somewhere in the sheet which is why the console loaded.

Talen
October 9th, 2016, 04:11
There is an error somewhere in the sheet which is why the console loaded.

I get the error even when I dont have any pc sheets - when I click the "+" buttn to add a pc I get the same error "Script Error: [sting "campaign/scripts/char.lua"]30: attempt to call field 'getMaxValue' (a nil value)...I get the same error when opening an existing pc sheet or when creating a new one.

damned
October 9th, 2016, 04:26
What ruleset? Are you in Live or test mode? Do you have any unpacked rulesets in your rulesets folder? Do you have any extensions loaded?

Talen
October 9th, 2016, 05:47
5e.live. No unpacked rule sets. Several extensions. I'll try disabling those and report back.

Talen
October 9th, 2016, 15:26
5e.live. No unpacked rule sets. Several extensions. I'll try disabling those and report back.

Thanks for the help! It was an older adventurers log extension. Once I stopped loading that one, all was good.

Trenloe
October 9th, 2016, 15:30
"Script Error: [sting "campaign/scripts/char.lua"]30: attempt to call field 'getMaxValue' (a nil value)...I get the same error when opening an existing pc sheet or when creating a new one.
This error is related to Inspiration. Are you running the old inspiration extension (which is no longer needed) or some other extension that changes the character sheet?