PDA

View Full Version : Lost Mines of Phandelver - Weekend Game

Ramtrap
October 8th, 2016, 17:38
I am starting a new post to clear up a prior post I'd started in order to be as clear as I can with this campaign.

I am looking for a total of 5-6 people to start a Level 1 campaign with Lost Mines of Phandelver. Here's what we're looking at:

Weekly to bi-weekly game starting Friday or Saturday (start time TBD)
Lost Mines of Phandelver campaign as a jump-off point
All characters start at Level One and are either created via Point Buy or standard array (15,14,13,12,10,8)
Prefer at least voice-chat, video optional
Once Lost Mines of Phandelver campaign is finished, jump into another campaign and carry on

The following five people that have shown interest so far are below, to include their role, character information (if known), best available day, and time:

Ramtrap (PC or GM if we can't find one, open to play any character class, Friday or Saturday, after 8 pm)
shifter (PC, *unk*, *unk*, *unk*, *unk*)
w1lly0 (PC, *unk*, *unk*, *unk*, *unk*)
Zcapitan (PC, *unk*, *unk*, Friday--Saturday possible, but tricker--, *unk*)
valiantcosmos (PC, *unk*, *unk*, *unk*, *unk*)

I have the Ultimate License, but none of the content--yet. I'd be willing to purchase the cord handbook and the campaign if I am to GM, but I am completely green to FG, so finding an experienced GM with an Ultimate License would be ideal! I just want to play with a group who are in it to have fun, won't end up quitting half-way through the campaign (or first dungeon), and want to build something through this campaign that could turn into further adventuring.

Anyone interested?

extirpater47
December 22nd, 2018, 21:27
can I join

Jimbo
December 22nd, 2018, 22:20
I'd love to play if you still have room.

BlueEyedRaven
December 23rd, 2018, 01:33
I'd love to play if it's on Saturdays. I'm available between 11am and 5pm PST.

Aanaxis
December 24th, 2018, 22:12
I would be interested in joining, I think the content is great for a new player. I am ready to commit, my schedule is wide open. Im looking to play a Rogue but I am flexible.