PDA

View Full Version : Error when trying to follow Flame spell link from Fire Genasi

Tuendal
October 8th, 2016, 04:10
So just going through and building different characters to piddle with different spells and builds to familiarize myself with the tools. I have run into an error and unfortunately, it doesn't really give me much to go on.

I opened the DD Elemental Evil Players Companion - and was going through the Fire Genasi sub race. They have a trait called "Reach into the Blaze" and there are two spells. Flame (spell) and Burning Hands (spell).

When i click on the link to read what Flame does i get the following error.

Could not open sheet with data from unloaded module. (*)

So i know that it is trying to reference a module that isn't loaded, my question is which one?

I have all the player guides open, the SRD's are open, including the MM and the DMG. What module am i not opening that would contain those spells?

Nickademus
October 8th, 2016, 04:17
I have all the player guides open...

Does this mean you purchased individual guides and do not have the Complete Core Class Pack product?

Tuendal
October 8th, 2016, 04:20
i have the DD PHB Deluxe.

Moon Wizard
October 8th, 2016, 04:27
Looks like the spell name got incorrectly truncated. I'll report the issue.

Regards,
JPG

Nickademus
October 8th, 2016, 04:28
It might be a typo in the module name the Flame spell is trying to reference. No way to check as that stuff is encrypted. Try posting this in the 5e Bug Report thread.

Tuendal
October 8th, 2016, 04:28
Thanks Moon Wizard...i was beginning to think i had fubared something else.