PDA

View Full Version : Request

M.A.T.T.
September 13th, 2005, 11:18
Just a quick request that might be worth considering in future patches:

My group use TeamSpeak when playing a FG session; and thus the Chat windows is rarely used. Being able to resize this would be great - we mainly use it for dice rolling, so if you could have the oprion to roll dice anywhere and have the result show up in a reduced version of the chat window that would leave more room for character sheets, maps etc..
Also Multiple Monitor support would be really great - but I imagine that would be low on the list as not many people are running dual monitors (or more).

Question: Is it possible to roll different die types simultaniously??

Thanks

joshuha
September 13th, 2005, 13:12
Question: Is it possible to roll different die types simultaniously??

Thanks

I know someone suggested a dice cup that you could drop multiple dice into to roll at once. They said they liked the idea and I am assuming its on the list but not sure of the priority. I also wish for more sizing options. I found that just upping my resolution to like 1600x1200 let me fit a lot more on the screen.

M.A.T.T.
September 13th, 2005, 13:28
Sounds like a good idea for the dice cup!!

I am running a pretty high res too!
Multiple Monitors would be great for the DM though!!

M.A.T.T.

Cantstanzya
September 13th, 2005, 17:09
Dual monitors is already supported. Please see this post:
https://forums.fantasygrounds.com/viewtopic.php?t=1024&highlight=dual+monitors

SimonMOz33
October 21st, 2005, 06:36
I would like a few extra blank books, Like journals, to keep track of information & possible quest ideas. A nice touch, would be coulour coding & naming them? They can be the same deal as the other books, just plainer?

Creature & Character token packs, flashy mapping, scroll, paper packs.
All that stuff you keep info.

richvalle
October 21st, 2005, 11:08
Currently, the chat window has to stay the same size so all the dice rolling can stay in synch on all the pc's.

rv

Dupre
October 23rd, 2005, 01:03
Both, resizable chat window and dice cup, are being looked at.