PDA

View Full Version : Fishing for interest...

TruthRevisited
September 13th, 2005, 02:18
Well, thanks for stopping by. I am interested in running a game, and I have a couple of ideas in mind. At the moment, I am fishing for interest to get a player base together. I am in the US, Eastern Timezone. I have a couple of different ideas at the moment, but it will be decided by a vote of the interested parties.

1. A Forgotten Realms Campaign based out of Cormyr. Unlike most FR campaigns, this one will be low magic. Other than that, the setting basically mirrors the state of cormyr about the time the FR settings is in.

2. A custom setting of my own creation, with its own pantheon and signicant places. It would require a little more reading and prep work for hte characters. In addition to this, it is also a low magic world, where magic is just begining to rise again.

I plan on using the d20 system for its ease of use, but I am not opposed to possibly using another system.

Of course, another possiblity is a game set in the Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay world. I have a ruleset that will work, and I have become quite familiar with it. The WHFRP game is also a low magic game, as well as quite dangerous where combat is involved.

Regardless of which campaign, I put the emphasis on the story (concerning the characters) and roleplaying. Dont get me wrong, there will be plenty of combat for those who like the blood and guts aspect, but the combat is there to add to the story, not make it.

If you are interested, you can contact me via pm here, or email me at [email protected]

Cheers.

TR