FG License: full
Game System: 5E

Time Zone: 4pm-8pm EST
Day of week and time: monday the 10th
Planned Frequency: Weekly
Term: short term 3-6weeks

Text or Voice: voice

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50 not sure first time doing it
Number of Players in game & needed: Looking for 4 players.
Character Creation: level 1 core rules or pregens

Calendar- https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=2211

first time as a DM. anyone is welcome to join, looking to start next monday and run each monday 4-8 its a short adventure path shouldn't take more than 4 weeks unless something comes up that slows it down. apply on calendar if interested.

damned
October 6th, 2016, 06:23
The heavens parted and a radiant beam of celestial light plunged towards the darkness below and illuminated a lone man. He'd spent his whole life in training, learning new skills, testing himself against those around him and yet was still fighting demons within. His shoulders straightened, his eyes lifted and a look of grim determination stole over his face and his resolve firmed right at the moment that the light washed over him.
A new GM is born!
Nice work Vhok!

https://www.fg-con.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/fgcon9-sig9.jpg (https://www.fg-con.com/events/)
FG Con 9 – Fantasy Grounds Online RPG Convention - October 14-16 2016
Register at www.fg-con.com (https://www.fg-con.com/) for all the latest info.

kalmarjan
October 6th, 2016, 06:57
Nice work man! I'd join, but I have other commitments... Can't wait to see how your game turns out though!

Zerbious
October 6th, 2016, 16:39
I'd love to join, but unfortunately I work and don't get home until ~5 EST on a good day. =/

Eleraan
October 7th, 2016, 06:14
Nice! More DMs. Too early for me though. GL!

Tylindell28
October 7th, 2016, 12:43
I'd love to join. I am familiar with 5e and FG and am confident that I can make a character quickly.

Leoses
October 7th, 2016, 12:52
I'm new to FG but I have d&d 5e experience I have plenty of characters made and can use which ever one better suits the group.

Vhok
October 7th, 2016, 19:17
Everyone is welcome might have to push the start date back if I can't get 4 for this monday

Tylindell28
October 7th, 2016, 19:36
How many we at so far? 3? I think I have someone who will join us.

Vhok
October 8th, 2016, 04:09
I have 2 people signed up that's it so far

Nickademus
October 8th, 2016, 04:23
I have been wanting to play this.

Leoses
October 8th, 2016, 14:12
I think I will make a bard for this.

Tylindell28
October 8th, 2016, 14:49
I'd love to see a bard in 5e. Have't gotten to yet.

Jaekaido
October 8th, 2016, 18:26
i am more than willing to join. time is good for me and i am wanting to get more education on 5e.

Kingofthecrows
October 8th, 2016, 21:13
I have almost a year of experience of 5e under my belt, I also have all the manuals so I could assist in pulling up information for you on the spot if needed. I have a great Half-Orc fighter I've been meaning to test-drive. Let me know if you're interested. Congratulations on your first chance to take us on an adventure! :)

Vhok
October 8th, 2016, 22:31
game is full up now! thanks for the interest everyone. I accepted the first 4 to sign up on the calendar. sorry to anyone else that applied.

Tylindell28
October 10th, 2016, 20:55
I'm not able to connect. it just says demo user limit exceeded.

Seya
October 10th, 2016, 22:26

A demo player can only play with just the DM if they don't have ultimate. You'll need to buy the full version or the DM will need to buy ultimate

damned
October 11th, 2016, 02:35

In the GMs first post it says he has the Full license which means all players also need a license. You can do the sub for $4/month or buy outright. Might still be on sale 25% off?

Gwiz84
October 13th, 2016, 12:15
I have the standard license and I am new to the whole fantasy grounds thing, but I know the 5th edition rules and all that. Is there still room in this party?

Trenloe
October 14th, 2016, 04:43
In the GMs first post it says he has the Full license which means all players also need a license. You can do the sub for $4/month or buy outright. Might still be on sale 25% off?
Correct. With the exception of the standard (Full) license demo mode - allowing a single player (and only one player total) to connect with a demo license. The GM instance will switch into demo mode and no other demo licenses can join - they will be blocked. If a licensed player joins a game running in demo mode (one demo player only connected) then the campaign will switch from demo mode and only allow licensed users to join. It is one of these scenarios that is happening here "demo user limit exceeded" message - i.e. a licensed player already connected (not running in demo mode) or a single demo user already connected (running in demo mode).

But, as damned mentions, for running campaign games: if the GM has a standard (full) license then all players will need a license other than the demo.

Vhok
October 14th, 2016, 06:28
I have the standard license and I am new to the whole fantasy grounds thing, but I know the 5th edition rules and all that. Is there still room in this party?

I found a fill in from the lfg channel in teamspeak who said he would show up each week for the game. so as long as he shows up for the second night then I am full.