PDA

View Full Version : [LFG] 2 Players LF Game: Mon Tue Wed Thurs or Sun CDT US Time Zone Prefer D&D 5E

Drkrize
October 6th, 2016, 01:07
FG License: We only have the Free Version
Time Zone: Central Time Zone
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: We are looking to meet once a week and can do: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thur or Sun. Hoping to start around 6:00 (CDT) and can play for 3-4 hours.
Term: Can play through a module but would prefer something more long term
Voice: Can download any voice client required. Have used Discord in the past.

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E preferred as this is all we have played before.
Game System Experience: We both just finished up our first campaign (Curse of Strahd) and that lasted about 5 months (120 hours).
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Never played on Fantasy Ground before (we have played on roll20 in the past) but we are quick learners and will catch on fast.

Character Type Preferred:

Derek: I like to typically play some form of caster either a heavy hitting damage or a support that hinders our enemies.

Kody: He typically likes to play either a full healer or more of a support/control type character.
About me: We are both pretty laid back people who just like to have fun and work with others as a team. (we don't really care for the chaotic evil party members that just want to mess with the group) We both enjoy role playing and truly getting into our characters and don't mind going a little while without combat. We also really like to be given the freedom to come up with our own solutions to problems. If you are interested please feel free to PM me. I would love to talk to you further about what we can bring to your campaign.

Thank you for giving us a look and I hope you find the perfect fit to your campaign. :)

Dax777
October 7th, 2016, 15:39
Hello! I would love to join your group, it sounds perfect for my style of play (laid back, I enjoy role playing, getting into character and don't mind going a little while without combat).
I can play Mon, Tue, or Wed; and 6:00 (CDT) for 3-4 hours sounds great.
I would be willing to play any type of character, but my preference would be a rogue, ranger, or fighter. Thanks for considering me!