PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Dedicated Player base.

Graiskye
September 12th, 2005, 20:35
While I am not trying to spam the boards,I wanted to post a new advertisment concerning the game I will run using FantasyGrounds. This is a 3.5ed. Dungeons and Dragons game, set mainly in the world of Greyhawk(Oerth), with tinges of other settings added in as we go. I am looking for mature(acting), dedicated individiuals, who when they say they willl show up to play, I can be fairly certain that they willl do their best to arrive, ready to play, and willing to play together with your party mates to conquer all evil.
I should mention that I 'prefer' a low evil party, in that I dont want no infighting. No robbing the party, no pikpocketing your buddy etc... In thelimitied time we wil have together each week, I would like to use the time to the utmost, and petty squabbles among partymembers are just not tolerated. Just looking for people that are looking to have fun, while they take over the world, with their partners in crime.
So if you think you can deal with that massive shopping list of demands(WTH shoot for the moon), then ge in touch. I have started a Yahooo group that I will use as a central repository for the game, there you will find the info for character creation, and as we play I will post any relevant info there as well. The Yahoo group facilitates me being able to communicate with all the group with just the one post.

To sum up, the game is 3.5ed. DnD, the setting is "Greyhawk", I am located in the Pacific Timezone, and the game will start at 6:00 pm(PT), and run for 3 to 4 hours, I have the day penciled in as thursday(seems to be a god day for others). If you are interested PM me , and I will shoot you the link for the site. Thanks for your time. Graiskye

joshuha
September 12th, 2005, 21:03
Very interested, PM sent.