PDA

View Full Version : Revised ranger 5e request

Patou
October 5th, 2016, 14:14
Hi Super Team FG:)

Was wondering if there was any requests to add this into the 5E ruleset as a MOD. I would definitively be a fan of! Did anyone do this already? I'm not too skilled with setting this up otherwise I would do it myself.
https://media.wizards.com/2016/dnd/downloads/UA_RevisedRanger.pdf

Thanks

JohnD
October 5th, 2016, 14:26
Does this fall under the Unearthed Arcana stuff? If so, someone is certainly compiling it, but I suspect that the WotC people haven't given the OK to release as a paid product.

At any rate, there's always someone who will come along and tell you that you can just continue to use what already exists, despite the fact that by asking you're obviously looking/hoping for something different. I assume a representative from that loose collective will be along shortly.

I'd like more options too.

Patou
October 5th, 2016, 14:35
Does this fall under the Unearthed Arcana stuff? If so, someone is certainly compiling it, but I suspect that the WotC people haven't given the OK to release as a paid product.

At any rate, there's always someone who will come along and tell you that you can just continue to use what already exists, despite the fact that by asking you're obviously looking/hoping for something different. I assume a representative from that loose collective will be along shortly.

I'd like more options too.

I know that Mike Mearls is looking for feedback for those who have tried it so far. I am giving it a swing as of this Friday and in future games via one of my players. Seeing that we are using FG via projector having this would make it easy to update the existing PC.

Thanks for sharing John:)

Zacchaeus
October 5th, 2016, 14:39
I don't know what the situation is with Unearthed Arcana stuff. I'm leaning towards it's not available for distribution via FG. There's a few Ranger Options on the DMs Guild (https://www.dmsguild.com/browse.php?keywords=5e+Ranger&x=0&y=0&author=&artist=&pfrom=&pto=), but I haven't checked if any of them come with an FG mod.

I'd also suggest that if there is anything that WotC give permission to convert into an FG mod it'll get done, and the fact that this isn't already available suggests that it's not possible at the moment.