PDA

View Full Version : Looking for 1/2 players for beginners. Monday and Tuesday slots open

duff563
October 4th, 2016, 22:06
Have opening for player on Monday nights.

Looking for 1-2 players to add to a new group of players wanting to play D&D 5e online with Fantasy Grounds. No game play has happened yet, have 3 players want 1 -2 more. New players must not have played any of the new 5e modules and want to learn the system. Will start play with the released modules centered around the Sword Coast. Contact me if interested. Gametime is 7:30 CST.
Game System: D&D 5e

Time Zone: Central Time USA
Day of week and time: Monday @ 7:30 CST
If new game, planned start date: October 11th, 2016
Planned Frequency: Once a Week
Term: Start with beginner module and then try long term, to keep playing for a while

Text or Voice: Voice mandatory, video optional, Mix of both ok, Game will be streamed on Twitch then posted to YouTube
Voice software used: Skype and/or TeamSpeak/Discord

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50, 25/75 Heavy Combat, No Combat, depends on the gameplay!!
Number of Players in game & needed: Have 3 players, need 1 or 2 more
Character starting level & equipment: 1st level beginner
Character restrictions: Only core races and classes from published WOTC books/modules.

Link to Gamecalendar page: No link yet

Jaekaido
October 6th, 2016, 00:06
i am new to 5e and would love to learn. the time works perfectly for me as well. i have skype and team speak but cannot do discord. if i still meet the criteria i would love to play and learn 5e. thank you for time.

Chronixide
October 6th, 2016, 14:18
I'm new to the game as well as to FG, if there is still room I may be interested in joining

Eleraan
October 7th, 2016, 06:13
Darn. I was just saying we needed a weekly game for Monday. But I wouldn't say we are new new. I've got 76 hours in FG according to steam >.<

Dax777
October 7th, 2016, 15:25
I am relatively new to FG and D&D 5e, and would love to join the group! I would be willing to play any type of character you need!

bchaddock
October 8th, 2016, 01:54
I would be interested. I already am running a 5e game (first time in FG) and am looking to get some player time in.

Eleraan
October 8th, 2016, 07:52
I and a friend are up for it if you still need people.

HoloDarksbane
October 12th, 2016, 22:24
Are you still looking for more? I played AD&D for about 2 years when I was growing up, and in highschool I was DM for 3 years for a 3-3.5 edition game. Custom homebrewed module. Have no experience with 5e, but I understand most of what's going on.

Bilz
October 14th, 2016, 18:16
Did this game ever kick off? I'm interested in playing if it's still open.

Jimbo
October 14th, 2016, 19:44
I'm interested if this is still available. Please contact me.

bnason
October 15th, 2016, 01:18
OMG, This would be perfect.

I'm a long-time gamer in my mid-30's. Have been looking to get back into gaming but haven't played on FG or R20 for a year or so. Have kiddos (1/3 yo) and work 9-5, so this would be great. Have a working mic, cam, etc. whatever is needed in addition to text in FG of course.

I'm in the US / CST. Are there other folks in the same TZ?

duff563
October 20th, 2016, 16:12
DAX777 and Bilz.... PM Sent... Thanks for all the replies....Don't need anymore players... hopefully

Dax777
October 20th, 2016, 16:21
YES! I am definitely still interested. I have only played a friend's 5e homebrew a few sessions. And a FG DM's homebrew but only 3 sessions. None of the modules!

Bilz
October 20th, 2016, 16:24
I still need two players for my beginner's game on Tuesday night @7:30pm CST. Interested? You must not have played any of the 5e modules either...

Let me know..

Sent you a PM.

Jimbo
October 20th, 2016, 18:57
I am very interested. I have not played am very interested in learning. Plealse let me know when you want to start.

Dard
October 21st, 2016, 02:12
Literally just got Fantasy Grounds a couple days ago and made a couple characters to learn the interface. Also, I've never played D&D before so if you want new, I'm about as new as you can get. I'd prefer Discord since it's connectivity is typically better than any other system for voice chat.

Bilz
November 3rd, 2016, 22:59
SmiteWorks put out a good video on the improvements in the latest 3.2 version of FG that was put out this week.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUhYLoo1uoc